GN Is being held hostage..What can I do?

find out who the judge is that signed thr restraining order and make an appointment to speak your case and explain how she is using the system.you would be surprised at how much the court really knows whats going on.

Fred

GONE in 60 Seconds

You need to be like Nicholas Cage, and jack that S*it like gone in 60 seconds, I'll get your car Main.:D But you See its gonna costy you main.:biggrin:. Or you could try some taboo and be a gigolo for a night, as a bribe or a distraction:biggrin: sounds like some people are willing to do it for a fee! (not me)

sorry, u know what I didnt finish reading the posts, congrads on getting your ride back (you still should have hired me..)

LOL ..good stuff...
I hope this gets better...Telephone conversation was fine..So I hope its all on the up and up..
But It was stated that next week will be better..I didnt argue, i was instructed by the cops to make arrangments at everyones convenience. I am not going to let it get stalled past then...
Going to drive me nuts till I am there with the trailer..I am putting my faith in what I hope to be an honest woman...Hope I am not getting suckered..
we shall see..

cool

if i read correctly sounds like you got the car back, if not and you plan on doing it soon, please take a witness. don't want there to be some BS about he threatened me or stole it or anything. i know you involved the police and that should have been done from the beginning. but still just goes to show how nasty divorces can get.

make her an offer she can't refuse.... "my offer is this.....nothing" theres no way my car would have spent one night there under these circumstances. police would have had to either removed me or stayed while i removed my car.

You can always ask that the sheriff send a deputy along when you go to get your stuff. Even if there is a fee, it's worth it to avoid any potential hassle...

Good luck with your recovery efforts.

I can't believe no one's asked the most important question....what does she look like???

Hell, for a fee (negotiable upon receipt of pictures of woman), I'll go down there and keep her busy for an hour or so, giving you time to take your stuff back. :tongue: :biggrin:

PIITB :biggrin:

DO NOT GO ALONE.

take another person with you (a women) even if she doesn't help you move the stuff.
Don't put your guard down for a second.
Good luck Dude

Please take a witness and a camera or video of some sort if something happens. I'd suggest that you drive by every night until you pick it up so it doesn't "dissapear" by accident. Make sure to have a time stamp on any pics you have so if something happens you have proof.

You can always ask that the sheriff send a deputy along when you go to get your stuff. Even if there is a fee, it's worth it to avoid any potential hassle...

Good luck with your recovery efforts.

Cops can calm a situation down in some instances but in others they could cause problems. It's not a bad idea to see if you can get one to go with you though.

Good luck on getting her back.

yea update

come on guy, you gotta let us know how it turns out. as you see several of us have had issues with X's and crazy people and witnesses are your best bet in a situation like this. just hope things turn out ok as stuff like this can turn crazy and stupid real quick.

Sorry guys, no update yet..still hanging in there ..you must have missed my last post..
I think it was Friday I contacted her..I was hoping to go this past Sat..She told me she had a lot of things going on and that this past weekend was no good..
Even though I think thats a poor excuse,She doesnt need to be there..Unless she thinks I am going to try to pick up some things for the other guys...Not sure, but I will give it till Thurs, If I dont hear from her, I will calll and inform her that I will be there this coming Sat..I will use the trailer arrangment and helping friend out to my advantage..In other words, "look , this is when I can get a trailer, and help", "I really need to get this done now"..
Just in case the ,"i'm busy " thing wasnt legit..
So no update yet, just waiting for this week to end and hopefully it will be all done this weekend..

Thanks to all

cool

well hope it all works out, i think taking someone who's credible helps in case she says that a snap on tool box was in the garage with 10K worth of tools in it and now it's missing. never know with scorned women these days, not worth the hassle or law enforcement bothering you over some BS.

No kidding, faces turn real easy sometimes...Getting a good couple of lessons on this one..not just the cars..
I am having a friend come anyway, I need the extra muscle..No power winch.lol just a come-along..
But the extra set of eyes(witness) is a good idea..
Thanks again

wow...just wow... what bizzaro world do you live in? I hope i'm never in ur neck of the woods and have to deal with an inferior law enforcement.

1. i woulda been at her door step to get my stuff. if she denied i would have...
2. Had the police at her door step next and if they couldnt do anything...;
3. the next business day i would have been at the district magistrate.

step 1 and 2 would have been in about the first hour of finding out my car was a hostage. Be a man and stand up for ur rights and get ur **** back already. this is rediculous.

Well, I probably would have gotten to the station earlier, however we had an unexpected and young death close to my family, so that situation got put on hold..

so call 1 and 2 done, I am waiting on 2 as instructed by the cops..it shouldnt have to go any further than this...
I will admit, it seems as if though the cops didnt want to get there hands tied in this..I dont know the ins and outs, and I wasnt looking to go about it in the wrong way and get my arse in a sling..As important as this is to me, I have more important things like my family ..Dad doesnt need to be tied up in some BS because I didnt find out first...

Thanks