GN in the scandalous racing video

souza748

has anyone seen the scandalous racing video? the GN in the video is mine there were some more footage of my GN but i had them take some scenes out for street racing purposes. tell me what you guys think for those who have seen the video.

Nice looking car ... nice burnout ...

I laughed my butt off on the smack talk part ("What's my name ... tell them my name ... that's right Kenne Bell. Been a GS member for 99 years ... I'm an old MF!")

To be honest though, looks like you got left on in the one race they showed (I mean REALLY welded to the starting line with a low boost roll out).

Looks like it didn't quite make it up on the top end ... hard to tell, but looks like you got beat?

Originally posted by kenmosher
Nice looking car ... nice burnout ...

I laughed my butt off on the smack talk part ("What's my name ... tell them my name ... that's right Kenne Bell. Been a GS member for 99 years ... I'm an old MF!")

To be honest though, looks like you got left on in the one race they showed (I mean REALLY welded to the starting line with a low boost roll out).

Looks like it didn't quite make it up on the top end ... hard to tell, but looks like you got beat?

it was 2 and hit the way the race was set up i blew my trans in that race i did not leave with alot of boost the street was ****y and i could not hook up . no excuse's i did get beat with that ls1 on the juice. went to jimmy's trans that next day and got straightend out. kenny belle was talking alot of smack until family sedan tried to set something up he shut up real quick.

Yanking the tires on Brutal one was nice, Good money also. That's what street racing is about.

The other GN.........

Attachments

• 100_2033.jpg
    100_2033.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 417
Originally posted by twin 93 svt
Yanking the tires on Brutal one was nice, Good money also. That's what street racing is about.

The other GN.........

Is the GN in the background a T-top car? Looks kinda like the one sitting behind ANS. ;)

has anyone ordered this video because i just did and want to know how long it will take before i see it?

I didnt buy it , watched friends copy.. In my 02 they couldve done better..(Lot of Imports and other things thrown in) I bought one off another guy he made of racing around the area , his is much better in my opinion... ;)

Originally posted by DCVING 6
He wishes it was boosted, that way he may have a chance to keep up. :D

How would you know , yours is out 1 time every 3 months.. :eek:

Its not really for sale right now and not boosted , just some bolt on's , I guess I could give you info though and see what you think about it , thanks.. :)