GN Horn button,S/S coolant lines/fittings,87 Buick Shop manual,AC Controls,Brackets

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale a Grand National Horn button with a Grand National Medallion (not the stick on ones, its a full medallion) 50 shipped.

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5178.jpg

Stainless Hard coolant lines with new aluminum fitting. I also will throw in a new steel fitting (on intake manifold connects to "S" hose). Will not separate. 100 shipped firm for the package. Paypal accepted.

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

Buick Shop manual. Has 4 Binders. Has all buicks from the year 1987. You could easily bring this down to 2 binders by eliminating Riviera, skylark, etc. Has all information for everything including Grand National. Has Chassis Service manual I & II, service manual supplement(added info and new chapters) and Chassis Service manual revisions. Some of the beginning pages have some tears near the binder holes, but there appears to be no grease or anything on the pages. 200 shipped firm.

IMG_5107.jpg

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

I also have some alternator brackets one powdercoated in extreme chrome the other just stock, hoses from the hard lines to the heater core as well as the coolant lines to the water pump and the vacuum actuator that goes in between the hard lines and heater core. I also have A/C controls in Excellent condition. Pictures in the next post. Make offer on these.

horn

is that medallion all i need to make the horn work or do i need something else,because i have the steering wheel but not the middle piece