WebsitePics016.jpg

WebsitePics014.jpg

WebsitePics013.jpg

WebsitePics009.jpg

thats just plain wrong !!!!!!!

no one should have something that nice!

and yea, I'm jealous!

very impressive,

Nice garage! But You should trade me that charger for my GN! Two GN's would look better in there! :biggrin:

Scot w.

Sweet garage;)
I just built my garage and was looking at floor coverings, which epoxy did you use? did you do it? price? ect.

Sweet garage;)
I just built my garage and was looking at floor coverings, which epoxy did you use? did you do it? price? ect.

I got the epoxy from lowes i can not remember the brand but they only sell two brands. Then i got a clear coat for the top layer which makes it shine and helps it not stain because the epoxy by itself will stain easy

floor paint

go to your local Sherwin Williams paint store and ask about Tile Clad HS
it is a 2 part epoxy floor paint and it is the bomb...i used in on my floor and it looks killer.... last forever....better than any home owner store stuff..
just my 2 cents

You have done what i am currently trying to do, The house w/ a 2 car and a 2 car+ separate garage. Next would be fill it w/ a GN and a Charger. I hate you because you are better at being me than me.
;)
What size is that 32'x36'?

You have done what i am currently trying to do, The house w/ a 2 car and a 2 car+ separate garage. Next would be fill it w/ a GN and a Charger. I hate you because you are better at being me than me.
;)
What size is that 32'x36'?

the garage is 36x42 with a unfinished room above for storage

Damn bud, I missed this thread! That is NICE!!!!! Need to replace at least one of those mopars with another Buick though:biggrin:

Damn bud, I missed this thread! That is NICE!!!!! Need to replace at least one of those mopars with another Buick though:biggrin:

thanks you need to come up and see it and bring my gn back home :frown:

I hate you. I really hate you. You are also better at being me than me. I could almost masturbate to your garage pics...................:eek: :eek: :eek: :D That Charger is SICK by the way....................

Is that a CONCRETE driveway??!! That alone is more then I make a year!!:D I also HAD a 68 Charger R/T. I will post picks as soon as I get a new scanner. Man I miss that car. Hemi orange, black top, 440 screamer.......:frown:

Ken B.