GN gatherings in AZ

azcode3gn

I'm new to the GN scene with an '87. Does anyone know of any GN gatherings in the Phoenix area in the near future? Thanks for any info.

i hear theres a couple of gn's at the car show every saturday at the safeway . lake pleasent prkwy and union hills

Not really any usual gathering place...Pavillions at Indian Bend and the 101...car show every Saturday...sometimes GN's there including mine...

Not that I know of in the Tucson area. I know of only one other person in my area with a buick and he lives right down the street. Whos out there in the tucson area??

The earliest I've been there was around 2:00 and there were already quite a few cars there...but it depends on the time of the year...cooler weather people come earlier and leave earlier...summer months...vice-versa...

Not that I know of in the Tucson area. I know of only one other person in my area with a buick and he lives right down the street. Whos out there in the tucson area??

im in tucson, but my gn is currently being SLOWLY peiced together in prescott, should be mechanically finished by the end of the summer.

you talking about brent right down the street from you?

buickbert

The Pavillions is usually booming from 5-7pm, dont see alot of TR's usually a couple that I have seen a million times. There are usually some other cool cars, though.

I live a very reasonable distance from the Pavillions. I think I'll subscribe here in case anyone is going soon.

lets hook something up before it gets hottttttttttttttttttttt we can all meet at the pavillons or were ever

new

Not that I know of in the Tucson area. I know of only one other person in my area with a buick and he lives right down the street. Whos out there in the tucson area??[/QUOTE

Im new to this sit I live in tucson i seen a few at in and out both locations the one on brodway and on cortaro im out every now and again

I get to do the 32mi. bike ride / 8hrs @ work / mow mother-in-law's lawn thing tomorrow so I won't be there early but I'll come & look for your T. Haven't made it a point of going up there in a while.

Next weekend I may go out to a smaller show a friend told me about.

> > My friend Steve says they have weekly Saturday car shows
> from about 4
> > pm, ending about 8 pm.
> > ("at 4, they're just getting started, and by 8 pm, they're all
> > leaving")
> >
> > Anyways, it's north of Union Hills, off of 83rd Avenue, and at a
> > Safeway parking lot

Headed to Pavillions now after I read a couple more threads in the transmission forum [I'm up to July '01] :)

nice 86 GN from Mesa... originally from IA. But you left at 6pm before I could offer to borrow your trans. :D