GN drivers worst nightmare

Ya it sucks man. NM has some horrible drivers. I'm still waiting on the police report... if your ride is still for sale I might have to look at it.

that's why Both of mine are in Garage. to many uninsured motroists running around. But I will be bringing them out soon as weathr is getting warmer. :D plus, my son always likes when we take out the GN's. :cool: which techincally belong to him.

I used to know nearly everyone that owned one in Albhquerque, havent been on here lately because my GN isi usually in my parents garage which is a huge PITA to swap out with the vette, 3 cars and a 2 car garage is the main reason I've considered selling the GN, that and only puttin a few hundred miles on it a year because I'm paranoid to park it anywhere or drive it on the streets with these idiots. I tell ya, I work all over the country and the only place that may have worse drivers is El Paso. LMK if you ever need a hand with the GN, or if you want to see mine

Chuck, if you need a hand in planning a bbq get together, LMK, hope that I'll bein town for it, but with the job schedule, its hard to tell

Seems like a waste to total it over that. They ain't making any more of these. We need to try to save them, not throw them away.

I would definitely attend a get together; would be great to meet some locals. I seem to be one of the newer guys on the block with my car.

It'll be nice to meet some of the new owners, how much notice do you guys need? My GN is blocked in at my parents and I have a weird work schedule, but when you all thinking? End of April, beginning of May?

Well her insurance is farmers... so far I made a claim and did an interview, a week later I didn't hear anything so I called and left a message. No answer or return call (its been three days and two messages)... so far I'm not happy with this service.

SMV6LOL said:
Well her insurance is farmers... so far I made a claim and did an interview, a week later I didn't hear anything so I called and left a message. No answer or return call (its been three days and two messages)... so far I'm not happy with this service.

I'd call everyday twice a day if that's what it took.

^^ I might have to or call a supervisor. I understand I'm not a customer but every day that goes by is a day closer to the idea I may not drive my car this summer

My wife used to work in insurance, says to first call her agent and complain the claims office hasn't gotten back with you, if that doesn't work out, go to their claims office located at 8204 Wyoming NE. If that doesn't help, call the state insurance commission in Santa Fe to complain about the service you've received at 505-827-4601

So I got a call this morning, they are going to take 100% responsibility.. duh.... anyways a guy is coming to look at it Monday. And tips on what to say and not to say to getting what I need to pur her back in shape. I know dang well its not gonna be cheap

depends out here in california adjuster comes out and does a estimate then tells you to pick a shop were you want your car to be fixed or sometimes they give you a check their and then for damages and let you figure it out. it all depends on your insurance and how they handle their claims. out here they go buy local cars for sale they look at the best 3 for sale and compare to see how much you car would be worth on the market..i bought my first gn from a guy that got his totalled due to drunk driver rear ending it crushing the quarter panel. the estimate checked out in all catagories 9 out 10 condition. they gave hime a check for 17k and let him keep the car i bought it for 3500 so he basically got 20k for 160k mile gn in very good condition .

i would bug the f out the adjuster making sure he knows what a gn is and not a regular regal and dont let them give you a bullsh check make sure they pay .you dont have to settle for what they offer you.

You aint kidding about how badly people drive in el paso, i been stationed here in el paso the last 4.5+ years and just recently was medically ets'd a few days ago. I am almost always alittle on edge driving my grey 87 T around this wonderful city and hoping i dont end up getting hit by someone here. I am sorry to see you go through the pain of having your gn get tore up, it looks like you put alot of time and care into your gn before that lady in a blink of an eye decided to be stupid. There's 3 gn's that i have seen around here and they are in fairly good shape. One needs a paint job and bumper fillers replaced in the rear but otherwise is in near perfect running condition, the other two are nearly brand new looking inside out. I didnt intend or mean to nearly hi-jack this, very sorry to hear of the accident. I hope you can make your gn as good as new or even better, hope things get smoother for you.