Gn Bbq

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Kash and I are trying to plan a BBQ at his shop in Bridgeport for all Turbo Regals, TTA's or any Buick Turbo hybrid.If anyone would be interested in coming, the date will be Sunday August 31st around 2pm. We will have beer,hot dogs,hamburgers,chips,dip,chains and whips.Sorry but the last 2 items I will keep home with the wife.:rolleyes: I will contact a certain vender from CT,cough(Turbo Regal Custom Parts,)cough to see if maybe we can get a little donation and maybe he can bring some of his goodies to sell!!
Also Kash can offer some great deals on any work that maybe needed for your Turbo Buick and I will supply the Methanol. He is working on my TTA right now and that should be there for the BBQ. So lets help out some Buick vendors and the newest Turbo Buick shop in the area.Any questions call Kash at 203-330-9700 or AJ at 203-509-2540 We had a good turnout at Hooters but we would like to make this bbq like the one Cottons has every year.

In case you aren't aware, that is the Buick Performance weekend at Englishtown that day. One of the best events we have here in the Northeast, might want to consider another date.... maybe bring some of those cars you have there and show off what you got.... on the track... :smile:

Isn't that Labor day weekend? Though could be tempting if you are have HOOTER GIRLS & STRIPPERS I would then make the trip :biggrin:

bbq

Thanks for the heads up Jack.We just threw that date out there not nowing what was going on.I will see if we get any response from any Turbo Buick owners in the next couple days.If a lot of guys are going to the race I think we might just tag along. And we will still bring the beer and grill.:D Oh by the way Jack,do you fill Nitrous at your shop?

bbq

Also nelson febus from febus films aka gnflyby will be there to make yet another video so here is your chance to get your car on film.:smile: Also will having a raffle of some sort.

Make it after Labor Day weekend
I'll bring a big pot of R.I. Clam Chowder:)

NFG for me on Labor Day weekend. Will be in Bridgeport but at the Klein auditorium for Pat Benetar concert. Would be willing to do something at another date though!

NFG for me on Labor Day weekend. Will be in Bridgeport but at the Klein auditorium for Pat Benetar concert. Would be willing to do something at another date though!
My wife and I will be going to her concert the night before at Hampton Beach in NH. Front row.:)

I'll go. Let me know when you guys have a definite date. I had a good time with everyone at Panera last weekend, will be lookin forward to getting up with everybody again.

Bbq

Looks like we will have to reschedule the date. I will give kash a call and work it out.

New date set in stone.Sept 20 Sat 3 pm. Beer and food.And a DJ. Did I mention beer? Oh yeah there will also be beer.:p

Beer and Buicks don't mix for me. I tend to get a little overboard with the boost and the booze.:D

Hey, how was the Pat Benatar concert? We had a great time at Hampton Beach. Spider can still rip it up and her voice was very strong.