GN and GNX to return?!

Will be parking it next to my front wheel drive vette and mustang....... I've seen a couple with "T" badging and have not been to impressed ... Front wheel drive or all wheel drive have never impressed me... Lol

both the 2013 gtr and porsche 911 twin turbo run in the 10 s. I think that faster than gt 500 regardless of the horsepower.Dual clutch transmission and awd is a killer combination,trust me.

If???? Buick was to bring a Grand National back.......I would say to buick...#1 Be very carefull ,NOT to destroy our REPUTATION of probably thee most feared car to line up with at a red-light. Because, we TR gurus have worked sooooo hard the last 25yrs to make the guy/or gals heart in the next lane pump 100% pure KoOL Aid :eek: #2 Must be rear wheel drive :cool: #3 Most important of ALL....IT MUST DEFEAT THE MODERN DAY MUSTANG & CORVETTE IN THE 1/4 !!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS....Just like we did back in the day....Or let sleeping giants sleep ;)

While I do agree I really do not think any of them will be met. If they bring the name back I see it being an AWD at best but probably more likely a FWD. Beating the vette would not happen unless an aftermarket tuner was allowed to tweak on it.

Yup, I'm glad We all agree. No rear-wheel drive. No fastest 1/4 mile American car.... Let a Champion retire a Champion :D or we ol skoOL Turbo Regals will really have our work cut out for us....Always having to defend our new skoOL brother after he gets his wig peeled by some modern day mustang, vette, or ricer. By opening up a can of whop a$$ :eek: on which ever one picks on em ;)

DOUGGN said:
Look what happened when GM brought back the GTO - big disappointment.

The gto actually made a decent amount of power and responded well to mods with the ls2. Interior was pretty nice but with the outside looking like a granddam it's hard to call it a success

Look what happened when GM brought back the GTO - big disappointment.
Yeah, and mean while back at the ranch.....The Dodge Hemi, Ford Mustang, and the Chevy Corvette keep building MOUNTAIN Motors 4,or 5 even 600hp :eek: These people are'nt playing checkers....Buick better either get serious, or stop the dreaming of a 2nd generation TR

and they should use the Monte frame. Are they still G-Bodys anymore. The point is the new regals look bad imo. if they made a new GN. GM would need to totally change the Regal car

and they should use the Monte frame. Are they still G-Bodys anymore. The point is the new regals look bad imo. if they made a new GN. GM would need to totally change the Regal car
Your so right my brother, because the Regal body they have now.....looks NOTHING like any TR i would wanna see o_O The Monte body is much closer to that G-Body look