New GN and GNX courtesy of slp

My opinion? Even if they do up the hp to 300, it is wrong wheel drive and has too many doors. That alone will equal fail to all of the true Turbo Buick enthusiasts.

What they need to do is bring the 2 door chassis over here from Australia and give us the AWD drivetrain with 350 hp turbo 4. (Eventhough they have a nice twin turbo V6 under wraps, sigh...)
Keep the price at $35k out the door and they will sell everyone they bring over. But alas, it will never happen.

Sounds like SLP is wanting to get GM into the Taurus SHO Eco Boost stomping game.
We will see.

They might bring back Corvairs too. At least that is what everyone on the Corvair board keeps speculating, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I agree with you RUQWKNF, really would be best with rear or awd. It would be nice on the Holden Commodore platform they are building the chevy SS on. I drove one of the Commodore SS cars when I visited my brother in Melbourne, rode good, and looked nice. I could easily see them building the GN on that platform, a two door version would be sweet. Just have wait and see what happens. (most likely, they'll screw it up and make it front wheel drive).

@John Larkin and Grumpy, I know everyone keeps hearing the same rumors over and over, but at least there's a little meat to this one. The names, GNX and Grand National, have been registered, which is what happened when the SS was announced. And SLP has admitted to working on the project. It may be a lot of smoke like rumors in the past, but in my opinion, it doesn't bother me to hope they bring it back one day, as long as they don't screw it up.

They might bring back Corvairs too. At least that is what everyone on the Corvair board keeps speculating, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
And over... ;)