GMTURBO6 January Meeting

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Ok folks, the next meeting is on Jan. 26th (saturday) in Burlington at the Shop of Richard Clark. This meeting will be rain or shine so please come on out and have some fun!! As of now Richard will be supplying the food for the event, all you need to do is bring the TR's and a chair. Richard will also have a Dyno that anyone can use to help tune their Burick. Directions will be posted as we get closer to the meeting date. Even if you are not a member of GMTURBO6 we would like to invite everyone to get a chance to hang out with us and meet old and new faces and talk Buicks. This gives everyone more than a month to make plans to attend as all our meetings are informal. So VA, TN, SC, and GA make plans to be with us as well, Hope to see you all there and we can't thank Richard enough for his upcoming hospitality. If you have never been to his shop, be prepared to be BLOWN AWAY!! You won't want to miss this one... ;) ;) ;)

I just talked to Clint, the proposed time for the Jan.26 meeting will be 10am-4pm. The main building is heated, the dyno building is not heated, so wear your long johns if you plan on going to the dyno shop:D
Hope to have a good turnout! Please make plans to come out. As we get a little closer we will need a headcount to give to Richard for food arrangemments. So please let Clint or myself know if you are planning to attend! Kudos again to Richard for allowing us to descend on his place:cool:

Khai (KN Performance Porting) and myself will be there. We're planning on bringing a bolt-on only TR and a more "exotic" TR to put on the rollers.

Thanks to Richard Clark for putting on this little get-together. Let me know if I can bring anything.

K.

Thanks for the offer Clint. The car has been there so many times I just set the 'cruise' and it drives itself. :D

I would love to check out his shop and put my car on the dyno, how much for acouple of pulls.

Free is what I was told, we have to run the dyno ourselves, cant be that hard. They will show us.

I really shop somebody brings a bone stock car so i can see what i have to aleast make to keep my sanity from going afar :)

I have the weakest/slowest modified GN in NC.

I really shop somebody brings a bone stock car so i can see what i have to aleast make to keep my sanity from going afar :)

I have the weakest/slowest modified GN in NC.

I dare say ONLY because I am in virginia right now!!!:p

What about AL? I would like to get together with some that are a little further south. Does anyone know about anything going on in this area? I am fairly new and know pretty much zilch about my car and want to know more. Any suggestions?

Make plans to join us and I am sure you head will be hurting from all the info you will receive. Then you will go from knowing nada to knowing lotta.... We can all share war stories on what NOT to do...

I dispute your title Pat, for I have the weakest/slowest modified GN in NC!

No, I disagree... My car has been in the garage with no injectors, plenum, TB, etc... Therefore since it can't even move, it's the slowest modified TR in NC... :biggrin: For now!! :eek:

K.

If anyone wants to caravan from the Charlotte area let me know. I was at Richard's place just the other month have have a pretty good memory for directions.

Maybe meet at the Cracker Barrel on "Bruton Smith Blvd." for breakfast and head up I-85 from there.

K.

No, I disagree... My car has been in the garage with no injectors, plenum, TB, etc... Therefore since it can't even move, it's the slowest modified TR in NC... :biggrin: For now!! :eek:

K.

Sorry Keith, I have even got you beat on this one. :cool:

Jim