Global Warming?

salvageV6

Daily Driver
Well it's here so far this week, get out and drive your cars. :p

Had the astroroof open yesterday and leaving work today it'll be open again. :cool:

Almost warm enough to paint my new NOS4GN bumper fillers and put them on. :)

Perfect day, didn't go for a drive but I did finish hanging the new exhaust, I was wearing a t-shirt and actually sweating!?!?! Possibly go for a ride today after I get a little more done, fp and regulator....ya then its go time, hopefully it will still be nice by the time I'm done

If this is global warming I will take it. Probably going to have to get the cooling tower at work back on line!

Ok I'm guilty I didn't work on her but I did go for a nice back road cruise, about 8pm it was nice and crisp out, wow I'm still smiling while typing this lol all I have to say with the kirbans 3" dp, and the pypes kit there is a huge difference, also I haven't driven it since last year so needless to say I'm pretty happy!!!

Anyone want to meet up in Plymouth, MA? Going to take a ride and hang out at the waterfront this weekend.

Well I saw someone in Plymouth today. 1987 with what looked like GNX Flares, and a set of GNX wheels. Had GN badges on the side so I don't think it was an actual GNX. Very nice paint. Wish I could have caught the guy before I had to leave.

Still debating if the GN is going up for sale again, or keeping it. Had a buyer, but he backed out after losing his job. Just don't have any fun with it anymore, and there's almost no one around here with a Turbo Buick to hang with. Oh well, we'll see. Might consider a trade for an older muscle car. Just getting bored with the GN I guess........

I thought you sold it? :eek:

I'm glad you still got it. :cool:

I'm getting some time off soon so we can meet up at Manchester Hooters for that burger.

Only a year late.... :p

I thought you sold it? :eek:

I'm glad you still got it. :cool:

I'm getting some time off soon so we can meet up at Manchester Hooters for that burger.

Only a year late.... :p

Had it sold, took a deposit but the guy got laid off a few days later. Guess i'll keep it for now. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. You still up for dat burger??