Gillette M3

Drew L

Gerry Attrick
I normally don't volunteer testimonials on products but this new M3 razor Gillette came out with is everything as advertised. It is a remarkable product that gets my thumbs up. They claim micro pulses give you a closer shave but it's almost like it adds a different direction the blades do the cutting. It's a little pricey but worth it..........I think:)

that's good to hear, I was thinking about upgrading to that one, but wasn't sure if it was a gimmick. will have to give one a try soon

I thought it was a gimmick also.............not so. You won't be disappointed

i have only ever shaved with 2 razors, shick Slim twin at the sensor XL, and i dont plan on switching.

my brother however likes his.

I usually try stuff like this, but I don't really like the Mach 3 head shape. It is tough to get up under the nose and I don't really think the blades last as long as the Sensor 3 I use. Not that it matters to Gillette since they are still getting my money either way.

I switched awhile ago and really like mine. Our local TV station does a whole bunch of testing of products and gives honest reviews of them. A lot of them get a thumbs down on their show, but the M3 was a big thumbs up, thats what got me to try one.
I believe you can use the cheaper blades when it comes time to refill. I dont notice much of a difference in the blade itself.

For 30+years i used Bic than K-Mart sent me Mach-3 two years ago free. What a difference. I will have to try it soon.