Hellwig frame boxing kit?

Here's a link to a guy doing another gbody using one. Frame mods start about 3/4 down the page

http://www.pontiacbonnevilleclub.com/forum/post413699.html

After seeing what this kit really is, I am much more interested. It's not just closing in the C on the inside of the frame rail, it fully encloses the entire middle section of the frame. My only issue is it looks like the middle body bushings would be impossible to access without modification.

image.jpeg
It is a fantastic kit. You would pretty much need to remove the body to install. I just got a second frame and started from scratch. You are correct about access to the middle side bushing. We cut an opening in the side, and will be installing a cover plate. We also added some extra material at the front and back, to maintain the smooth line of the frame that will be exposed under the body.

View attachment 273909 It is a fantastic kit. You would pretty much need to remove the body to install. I just got a second frame and started from scratch. You are correct about access to the middle side bushing. We cut an opening in the side, and will be installing a cover plate. We also added some extra material at the front and back, to maintain the smooth line of the frame that will be exposed under the body.
Did you have any issues setting the body back on? It looks really beefy and thicker after the upgrade, wondering if it aligns correctly.