Getting the STAGE 2 TTA Together... few pics...

Do you go to the big Buick gathering that occurs each year during the Woodward Dream Cruise?

Hey man talked to you in Detroit. Car looks great congrats on winning. Maybe see you in ohio later on this year!:)

Jeff was apparnetly married 5 times and Sharon is one of his ex-wifes (not sure which order lol). His late wife (guess no 5 then) was Gretchen Rossi and both she and Jeff where in "The Real Housewives of Orange County’s" series .. and apparently Gretchen is the one that inherited Jeff's "millions".

Wow.... as much as I hate to admit it, I watched some of that series last year (my wife loves it), and they showed Jeff and Gretchen riding thru Indy in a horse drawn carriage, and then at the Indy 500 (where she seemed to be drunkenly flirting with all the guys)... It was his last trip to Indy, right before he died... she mentioned on the show that he was 'into cars' and he had made all his money in the 'hotrod car business'.... interesting...

PS, the Orange County version of the show is just starting back up and Gretchen is back... and HOT as ever.... by far the hottest on the show... Jeff was a lucky man to be hitting that in his final days.... :eek:

Oh... and congrats on winning the show... car is freakin' awesome!!

Just got the car back on the dyno with an Aeromotive Pro Series pump installed and e85 in the tank (winter blend unfortunately... We could make a little more power on summer blend with its higher ethanol content).

25lbs of boost = 988rwhp:)

The car was still making power but I said "enough. I want to drive it this summer." My tuner thinks this turbo would keep making power on this combo well into the 30+psi range.

Turned it down to about 20lbs to drive it down the street after taking it off the dyno. Its ridiculous. Looking forward to warm weather around here!

Few more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_1810.jpg
    IMG_1810.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 324
So was his assumption correct in that they are 160's? Also, I saw your answer for the cam, but I don't think anyone ever asked bore and stroke? Just trying to see what kind of setup makes XXX kind of power. Hope to finish mine in the next few years... ;) This thing is amazing!

So was his assumption correct in that they are 160's? Also, I saw your answer for the cam, but I don't think anyone ever asked bore and stroke? Just trying to see what kind of setup makes XXX kind of power. Hope to finish mine in the next few years... ;) This thing is amazing!

Yes. 160s.

I honestly don't even know the bore and stroke of this engine. I bought it when it needed to be fixed and I never asked the builder to measure all that. After the timing chain broke it took out all the valves so the engine was torn down, everything taken apart. The bottom end check out fine, we replaced all the bearings and put it back together. So, I don't really know the cubic inches. I'm sure the builder knows though since he did the original build with the original owner years ago. I know it has a BMS crank and Cunningham rods. Pistons I believe are JE.

Just got the car back on the dyno with an Aeromotive Pro Series pump installed and e85 in the tank (winter blend unfortunately... We could make a little more power on summer blend with its higher ethanol content).

25lbs of boost = 988rwhp:)

The car was still making power but I said "enough. I want to drive it this summer." My tuner thinks this turbo would keep making power on this combo well into the 30+psi range.

Turned it down to about 20lbs to drive it down the street after taking it off the dyno. Its ridiculous. Looking forward to warm weather around here!

Damn!!!!:eek: This thing is sick!!!! Nothing you haven't already heard, but great job!

its2qik said:

Very nice, looking forward to some vids soon.... :cool:

Tta

Any updates on this ride? i did all this a few years ago, only to break on the 6th pass out from a broken crower rod! Over 150 passes on the prior Stage 1 block with 0 failures! Things happen. I now have stage 2 with twins and am turning down the volume so I can drive it on the street. Used your exhaust pictures to make my tailpipe(s). Thanks for sharing and let us know what happens next! Bill