Getting rid of more parts...................LOOK!!

Do you have photos of shifter & inspection Cover , how much for shipping to 91766 zip Thanks

All of my inspection covers are spoken for at this point.

I will snap a pic of the floor shifters I have. I have 2 of these. Shipping to California would probably be best in a large flate rate box from the post office. I believe they are $15.20. Thanks!

do you have any blackout trim avalible? what about a passenger side taillight, and headlight bezels? thats what Im looking for the most. Or any underhood "turbocharged" hood mats.

possibility I may need some sway bar brackets and bolts if you have any lying around let me know. Somehow they got lost in the storm:rolleyes: It's gonna be 20* tomorrow, I'll try to find mine when I go out there to take pics of my parts car and let you know. Good luck with the yard sale brother:biggrin:

do you have any blackout trim avalible? what about a passenger side taillight, and headlight bezels? thats what Im looking for the most. Or any underhood "turbocharged" hood mats.

I dont have any headlight bezels left. Do you need the entire taillight or just pieces of one? I can get a set of chrome rears too.

I have the following blackout trim available:

trunk molding (1)

Front window set (1)

Rear Window set (2)

A Pillar riser (2)

Drip rails Pass side (2) Drivers side (1)

B Pillar Wide riser Drivers Side (1)

Rear Window Drivers side riser (1)

B Pillar Weatherstrip retainers Drivers side (2) Passenger Side (2)

Passenger Door handle (1)

Door Lock Set with key (1)

Here are pics of the Center Counsol top pieces and the shifter as requested!!;)

Attachments

• P1120010.jpg
    P1120010.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 832
  • P1120011.jpg
    P1120011.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 829
  • P1120012.jpg
    P1120012.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 831
B Pillar Weatherstrip retainers Drivers side (2) Passenger Side (2)
can you post a picture?

Here you go guys!

Attachments

• P1130017.jpg
    P1130017.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 704
  • P1130018.jpg
    P1130018.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 703
Mike, here's a pic of the drivers side marker light from Ausitn. Your email wouldnt let me send it to ya. -----Jeremy

Attachments

• P1180027.jpg
    P1180027.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 626
Thanks JP, just add it to my bundle. As for an account, let me check with some folks in town this week and I'll let you know. Thanks Jeremy. Turbo Farm West rox :biggrin:

I ll take the rear taillights if there are no issues with them for $50., can you do $400. Shipped on the block to 18346 PA? Was the block magged?

I ll take the rear taillights if there are no issues with them for $50., can you do $400. Shipped on the block to 18346 PA? Was the block magged?

I believe all of my tail lights are spoken for as long as Kent86GN and Mike McCoy take the two sets I have available. If something changes, I'll let you know.

I'm sorry I cant eat the shipping cost of shipping a block but if you set it up, I will gladly drop it off at a freight company for you.