Getting out of Buick Sale! NOS headlight buckets, new belt tensioner and MUCH MORE!

Mountain GN

No, it doesn't have a V8.
Sold my GN last month and was cleaning out the storage area today and came across the following parts below (all prices are OBO):

Pics follow at the bottom.

Brand new and never installed NOS black headlight buckets (pair). These are GM pieces in their original boxes, not the cheap-ass made in China copies. $250 plus the ride and PayPal.
Brand new and never installed serpentine belt tensioner. Highway Stars sells for $280 plus shipping. My price is $240 plus the ride, plus PayPal.
Brand new and never installed ignition module. Bought this from jstahl and never used. Made in USA and OEM quality. $90 shipped, plus PayPal.
Brand new and never installed AutoMeter 2 1/16 Ultra Lite Pro Comp boost gauge. $40 shipped, plus PayPal
Used known-good coil. Ran for about 12,000 miles. Ohm'd out to 12k, give or take a couple of tenths. $20 shipped, plus PayPal
Used Magnecore KV85 8.5 MM Ignition wires. Never installed them. Original owner claimed 24,000 miles. $40 shipped, plus PayPal
Used known-good camshaft position sensor. 150,000 miles. Works fine. $5 plus shipping and PayPal.
Used dual gauge pod. Grey and drilled for alky lights. Very well used. $15 plus shipping and PayPal.

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

$5 for a cam sensor??? WOW wish I would have seen that earlier.............

Here's what I still have available:

Brand new and never installed serpentine belt tensioner. Highway Stars sells for $280 plus shipping. My price is $240 plus the ride, plus PayPal.
Brand new and never installed AutoMeter 2 1/16 Ultra Lite Pro Comp boost gauge. $40 shipped, plus PayPal
Used Magnecore KV85 8.5 MM Ignition wires. Never installed them. Original owner claimed 24,000 miles. $40 shipped, plus PayPal
Used dual gauge pod. Grey and drilled for alky lights. Very well used. $15 plus shipping and PayPal.