Getting harder to protect your turbo buick or any car with this out there.

I generally back in and cut the steering tires to lock . Wont prevent but will slow em down.
If someone wants it and it is unattended it is gonna disappear.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nothing new there, I used and sold the first generation self-loaders in the mid-80's.

I could clear an accident scene in minutes w/o getting out of the truck! ;)

If you got a boot or 2 on the front wheels for rear wheel drive cars, be alot harder without a flat bed to take the car.
The reverse for front wheel drive having a boot on the rear wheel.
It may not completely stop them, but it'll make them work alot harder to get it.

Looks like we need to mount some hydraulic cylinders on the radiator support and lower them to the ground when parking to block that.

Looks like we need to mount some hydraulic cylinders on the radiator support and lower them to the ground when parking to block that.

what is that going to do other than cause more damage to your car as they drag it away?

Keep the boom from getting under the car?

There is a Grand National not far from me that sits outside, under a big elm tree all the time. This is along the busiest street in West Michigan. I've never seen the spot empty. My T is always parked in the garage with the doors locked. My other Buick is in the garage with the alarm set and doors locked. Why do people take chances with their cars?

Keep the boom from getting under the car?

they aren't gonna go under the front of a rwd car... they are going to grab it by the drive (rear) wheels..

but if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to add 100+ pounds and maybe thousands of dollars of hydraulic stuff to the front of your car in order to give yourself enough of a false sense of security to sleep at night knowing that someone in a tow truck can't take your car without causing a slight amount of grief to the person taking it, then have at it..