Get well soon Reggie!

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
I heard Reggie West SR, is under the weather, hope you are feeling better soon old friend!

I'll let him explain whats ailing him.

( I hope the sex change went well!):eek::eek:

Sorry to hear, Reggie. What can we do to help? Hope that you are feeling better soon.

Reggie, I hope what ever ails you is minor. Don't cash in yet I need all the support I can get to fend off them youngsters.

I heard Reggie West SR, is under the weather, hope you are feeling better soon old friend!

I'll let him explain whats ailing him.

( I hope the sex change went well!):eek::eek:

Reggie how you feel better.

but just one question :confused::confused: since when do you get change after sex :eek::biggrin:

My Dad had surgery on his back today. They were working on a vertebra by trimming it with a laser so it wont pinch the nerve anymore.

The surgery went well and he is staying in the hospital overnight. He will be released tomorrow and back home to recover.

Thanks for all of the good wishes. He will be on here at some point to say thanks too.

That's some good news. I'm very happy the surgery went well, also, any type of surgery that close to the spin should be taken very seriously. Keep it clean,bacteria entering the spinal fluid could cause an infection that could be irreversible. My wife went through a similiar surgery years ago. It still is a nuisance today. I wish your Dad a speedy recovery.

Hmmm.

Sounds like a bad case of "Shagger's Back". :eek::D

Hope you get back in the Schwing of things soon. :)

Mike Barnard

spoke to Reggie saturday

said he's sore!!!!
but supposed to be for the best, has staples in his back, and hard to move around, not supposed to lift over 5lbs, no driving, ( GN is sitting there teasing him!)
hope he feels better soon, was good to speak to you Reg, I know your knees are next on the list, gonna be complete rebuild huh?

Take care Buddy!

Reg,
If you need anything Lee is available. I could even make the call for you. Get well soon.
Jeff