gerator oil pump

huckleberry

Hey, has anyone out there done the late model crankshaft oil pump modification, and done away with the undesireable and inefficent oil pump on the regals.I talked to a man in utah who does the modification, but after 10 phone calls and sending him a donor front cover over a two year period i finally gave up.Anyone out there doing this ,please give me a call .817 825 2031 or 817 295 3724. my name is Barry

Hey, has anyone out there done the late model crankshaft oil pump modification, and done away with the undesireable and inefficent oil pump on the regals.I talked to a man in utah who does the modification, but after 10 phone calls and sending him a donor front cover over a two year period i finally gave up.Anyone out there doing this ,please give me a call .817 825 2031 or 817 295 3724. my name is Barry

Please go to the fabrication section in the general section Barry. There is a thread that should answer all your questions. You're in Tarrant county? I'm in Hillsboro if you need some help.:biggrin: