Georgia Members

milesengineer2

I am looking to move to Southern Georgia here in the coming months and need some suggestions. Looking around the Ashburn, Sylvester and Cordele area. Anyone live around there? Also need some help with a home, anyone know any real estate agents there?

Thanks for any help.

Lee

A member of my local club lives in Sylvester. I'll check with him and see if he knows anybody around that area. ;)

Here's what Jeff told me. Hope it helps some.

I don't know any personally, but he can probably find some from www.walb.com, then click on "yellow pages".

Sylvester is nice as long as you're outside the city limits. Ashbrn is a real small town, nearest big town is Cordele. I don't know much about Cordele.

Does he know where will he be working?

CENTRAL REALTY CO (229) 776-7371
108 E POPE ST
SYLVESTER, GA 31791

FLOYD REALTY (229) 776-5591
204 MOORE ST
SYLVESTER, GA

FORD & WARREN REALTY INC (229) 776-3318
306 N WESTBERRY ST
SYLVESTER, GA 31791

JONES REALTY & LOAN CO (229) 776-3308
103 W FRANKLIN ST
SYLVESTER, GA 31791

LAWHORNE REALTY INC (229) 776-3335
406 W FRANKLIN ST
SYLVESTER, GA 31791

WORTH MORTGAGE CO (229) 776-5374
108 E POPE ST
SYLVESTER, GA 31791

Thank you a lot.

I have a couple of jobs that I am looking at. Actually just want to move away from the hustle and bustle of Florida to a little more relaxed and laid back area.

Once again I appreciate the help and if your friend knows of any good jobs please pass them on as well.

Thanks again

Lee

Well I am looking at a couple of woodworking supervisor positions. Upper management really, I have a BS degree in Industrial Engineering.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Lee

I figured you were in some kind of engineering field. I work at a Civil Engineering firm and although I don't have a degree, I've been designing roads and subdivisions for almost 15 years now.

I know he works for the 911 department in Sylvester. I'll see if he can find a link or something for jobs in that area.

Yeah, I do have an engineering degree, but havent used it since graduating college.

I appreciate all the help. We have visited up there quite a few times, grandparents in Columbus, and like the area. There are so many people down here and the traffic is really starting to get worse and real estate is stupid expensive so while we can we want to get out.

BTW, are there any drag strips up that way? Like within an hour or so of sylvester or cordele?

Thanks for any info you can get...:D

Lee