gbodyparts

87NAT

In Between GN's
As usual after I placed my order for my rear bumper fillers I started getting emails. The first was to let me know that they were a few days backordered and did I still want to place the order. Of course I said.... "No problem". The second email was to let me know when they came in. And the third email was my tracking number. They bothered me for a whole 4 days till my parts came in.

Anytime you order from these guys they harrass you with information till they ship your parts.:D;)

Thanks Brian for the great service as usual.:smile:

Ed

hello peoples; Funny, I've asked G bodies more than once for a pic of there CAI mounted in a car with no response. Now I'm on there mailing list. Let's see what that's all about.
I guess I have to buy something to get there attention.
IBBY

hello peoples; Funny, I've asked G bodies more than once for a pic of there CAI mounted in a car with no response. Now I'm on there mailing list. Let's see what that's all about.
IBBY

Why dont you ask a fellow board memebr who has bought one to shoot a pic for you. Post it up that you want one. Someone will take time and get a picture taken for you.

I dont think Brian has pics of every part he sells mounted or installed on every car.:rolleyes:

Why dont you ask a fellow board memebr who has bought one to shoot a pic for you. Post it up that you want one. Someone will take time and get a picture taken for you.

I dont think Brian has pics of every part he sells mounted or installed on every car.:rolleyes:

hello ladies and gents; IMO if I had something to sell I would have pics. installed and right out the box especially if I was a vendor. Being a puter whizz pic taking is a learning experience and I hope to get better. But go to TR Customs web site all his stuff is there to see and questions are answered. He does a nice job of it.
vendors take note.
IBBY

IBBY

IBBY I went thru 30 some thousand old e-mails on this computer. I can not find 1 from lattanz55@aol.com. Which Cold air intake are you reffering to?
You don't have to buy something from us to get a response. I help a lot of people out daily who have never bought anything from us.
I have a lot of cars here & some customers cars here. Depending on the Cold air intake we may or may not have one installed on a Buick. Most of our manufacturers supply us with pictures of their products.
As far as pictures you are correct. We have more parts then most vendors out there. The sad part is we have about 25-30% of what we actually carry on the site. We are making an effort to change that by getting an in house webmaster. We sold 3 sets of pre-cut rubber door edge guards. Amanda said I know we have them because we sold them. I just can't find them on our site. People just asked when they called or e-mailed us.
Customers who have been dealing with us for years know we have parted out a lot of wrecked GN's.We have tons of used parts & A lot of new parts that may just not be on the site. We also have alot of discontinued parts as well. If you e-mailed me & I didn't respond I apologize. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails though.

hello ladies and gents; IMO if I had something to sell I would have pics. installed and right out the box especially if I was a vendor. Being a puter whizz pic taking is a learning experience and I hope to get better. But go to TR Customs web site all his stuff is there to see and questions are answered. He does a nice job of it.
vendors take note.
IBBY

So why not just buy a cold air kit from me?:confused::)

IBBY I went thru 30 some thousand old e-mails on this computer. I can not find 1 from lattanz55@aol.com. Which Cold air intake are you reffering to?
You don't have to buy something from us to get a response. I help a lot of people out daily who have never bought anything from us.
I have a lot of cars here & some customers cars here. Depending on the Cold air intake we may or may not have one installed on a Buick. Most of our manufacturers supply us with pictures of their products.
As far as pictures you are correct. We have more parts then most vendors out there. The sad part is we have about 25-30% of what we actually carry on the site. We are making an effort to change that by getting an in house webmaster. We sold 3 sets of pre-cut rubber door edge guards. Amanda said I know we have them because we sold them. I just can't find them on our site. People just asked when they called or e-mailed us.
Customers who have been dealing with us for years know we have parted out a lot of wrecked GN's.We have tons of used parts & A lot of new parts that may just not be on the site. We also have alot of discontinued parts as well. If you e-mailed me & I didn't respond I apologize. I'm pretty good at responding to e-mails though.

Hello peoples; Well sorry you had to work so hard to find nothing. I just tried and I also found nothing. I have to admit I tried to contact you thru your contact us section and that definitely did not work at all. That was when I sent the pic question and there was another time and the same thing happened. I thought there was a chance it went thru. Funny the mailing list thing had no problem.
So since we made contact. In your website Buick performance, induction section. You show a CAI saying it's new.Then you click on it and it says stuff about it's a Tin Man system. I know the Tin Man induction has been around a while but the word "new" is throwing me off. Do you have a pic of that "new CAI kit" on a TB?
I'am still looking at CAI systems and all is welcum.
IBBY

I'll get a pic of the tin man system installed for you this week. Contact us should have taken you directly to my e-mail. I just didn't see it. Ibby it really doesn't take that long to do a search for old e-mails. That is why I checked your e-mail & couldn't find it. I thought you may have used another e-mail addy.

No problem Mark. Your set up is pretty much like the Tin man's & we sold a lot of yours a while back. It is a good CAI system.

hello peoples; G-Bodies so the CAI is the original Tin Man? If so why the "New" in your description? Or is that add that old?
IBBY