Gbodyparts Will Be Closed For A Day or So!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
As some of you may already know Brian's wife Cassie has had cancer to come back again....

He asked me to post he will be closed today and tomorrow. Tripp should be back to answer the phones in a day or so...

The our out of town at the Doctors right now!

Brian, I wish you and your wife the best and pray for a speedy recovery. It's admirable that you are willing to put everything aside for her in the time of need. There is nothing more important. There's not much anyone can say at a time like this. God Bless.

Best regards,
Peter

Brian,
Our prayers are with you. We hope for the best for you and Cassie. If you need someone to talk to, my phone is always open to you.. you can call anytime. I mean anytime.

Blessings,

Julio

Cancer sucks :(

If I had just 1 wish it'd be to cure cancer, screw world peace :)

I wish you luck and prayers are being said for you.

Brian and Cassie

Hope all goes well and we will be praying for your family during the difficult time, Me and my wife have been through that a while back so I feel for you and her. Be there for her and we will all be there for you both. Prayers sent and will continue to be sent. God bless

Just wanted to say Thanks Guys for all your kind words. Kasci actually had cancer before but in a different area. She has 5 tumors in her neck now.
Next few months will be trying for us but we will be here like we always have been. She is a strong person & I'm sure she will pull thru this. I know she will be going thru a lot in the next few months & it will get worse before it gets better. It will get better though.
I really appreciate you keeping her in your thoughts & prayers.

Damn Brian. I don't know how I missed this till now. I hope everything works out for you all, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Best wishes.
-Banning.

Just checking

Just trying to see if any1 knows if they are still closed.. ordered a part that never showed up & have not had any luck contacting any1..

Sorry to hear, Brian, you & Cassie will be in my prayers & hope that all goes well.

They are closed again. Kasci had some surgery yesterday and Brian stayed here. I think he should be back LATE today or tomorrow. He is on the way back to the hospital now...