Gbodyparts suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielWE4

Guys don't waste your time ordering from this company.I order some t/a valve covers 2 week ago and stil do have them.next . I call T/a performance and they said they have lots of valve cover ready to go.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
ps gbodyparts maybe you need to call up T/a performance order for them this way you can have the parts when you need to sell .

no so fast.

Myself and many other members of the board have deal with Brian over the years with much success. He is a stand up guy. Have you been able to contact Brian to get the problem addressed/resolved?

I personally had problems with an order (remember the big relocation of 2007?), Brian fixed the problem and I would not hesitate dealing with him again. Brian has done alot for this community and I just want the guy to have a fair chance to address and/or correct the problem before anyone tries to crucify him.

Not trying to bust your ballz or anything, just saying he has a history of fair dealing and not screwing anyone over.

Your wrong buddy!!!

Overall Gbodyparts is good to deal with best thing is to call direct and handle it one to one.Do this before you start to bash on people.

Guys don't waste your time ordering from this company.I order some t/a valve covers 2 week ago and stil do have them.next . I call T/a performance and they said they have lots of valve cover ready to go.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
ps gbodyparts maybe you need to call up T/a performance order for them this way you can have the parts when you need to sell .

10 Posts and you come on here hammering a long time supplier that has helped many and I mean many satisfied customers over the years.

Are you even aware that the man has had some serious health issues recently?

I doubt you find much sympathy here..............:rolleyes:

Thumps up 4 Brian...

Brian is a stand-up guy ! He's just recovering from a some serious health crisis & has some catching up to do. That's all ! :cool:

Dealt with them once........and once was enough. This was well before any of the recent issues they have had. I'm not going to bad mouth the guy, but things were left out from my order and what DID come looked like it had been packaged up by a 5 year old. But I'll do my talking with my business, there are numerous vendors here I have had very good experiences with, and I will try to deal only with them when possible.

e-mail I recieved:
My bad – was ready to ship these VC’s and just noticed “uncoated”, will send those.

Just letting you know so you can inform the customer of the delay, sorry.

not 2 weeks ago but close enough

Dealt with them once........and once was enough. This was well before any of the recent issues they have had. I'm not going to bad mouth the guy, but things were left out from my order and what DID come looked like it had been packaged up by a 5 year old. But I'll do my talking with my business, there are numerous vendors here I have had very good experiences with, and I will try to deal only with them when possible.

Not here to screw anyone. If your missing parts e-mail me direct Bweavy@aol.com
Can't help or change if we don't know about it. We have been shipping parts as a business since 2001. That would put my 5 year old @ 12 years now. I'm sure they are doing better.

Communication...

Im starting to think that this section of this forum is useless. DanielWE4 stated the facts of his transaction as he saw it. Everyone can agree that this is not the first time someone has bashed this vendor. Ive made my feelings clear last year about the Vendor but I see a common theme over and over, and thats communication between Vendor and Customer. Regardless of physical health, or acts of Mother Nature, or whatever, if someone puts up hard earned money and they are not satisfied then they have the right to vent regardless of what other satisfied customers feel and write. Im sure Daniel would have never posted this thread if he had been told at the time of ordering "Hey, listen We will not have Ur valve covers in for at least 2 weeks, do U still want to place the order?" This is a simple solution to simple matter. I BELIEVE IT IS A VENDORS RESPONSIBILITYTO KEEP THE CUSTOMERS INFORMED OF THE STATUS OF ORDERS. My 2 cents.

G-Body

Gotta put my 2 cents in here. 1st 10 posts if you are that new you need to ask questions first. 2nd I have dealt with Brian, spoke to him on the telephone several times over the past years he's a good guy to talk to. KNOW for my bad NO My WORST Exp. EVER a little s*** company called POSTON'S they S***
GNXJAMES548 !!!

Not here to screw anyone.
Can't help or change if we don't know about it.

now thats funny stuff......"im not here to screw anyone" can I get that on video tape, recording or on paper with your signature?
cus I fail to see the truth in that statement.

gbody is a last resort, I would research any other alternative

But I'll do my talking with my business, there are numerous vendors here I have had very good experiences with, and I will try to deal only with them when possible.

amen to that x2!! I can't give my business to someone with no professional or ethical business management skills. I'd rather my car sit.

XxDarkSidexX

But I'll do my talking with my business, there are numerous vendors here I have had very good experiences with, and I will try to deal only with them when possible.[/QUOTE]

x3

Give Brain a call, he'll take care of you! It sucks when things dont get to you. I'm sure there is a good explanation and if you ask him, he'll figure it out.

P.S. Brian, I still have this freakin dew sweep, dont you want your money back???:biggrin: Anywho, I'm still holding it for ya, let me know if I need to take it to UPS so they can get you your money back for destroying it!

now thats funny stuff......"im not here to screw anyone" can I get that on video tape, recording or on paper with your signature?
cus I fail to see the truth in that statement.

gbody is a last resort, I would research any other alternative

amen to that x2!! I can't give my business to someone with no professional or ethical business management skills. I'd rather my car sit.

XxDarkSidexX

I was told to ignore you & have until this crap today about me copying everything.
Finding your info thru your phone # was pretty easy. Spoke with my lawyer today.
Does slander & liable mean anything to you?
Mark Lozano East Chapman Ave. Laguna Beach, Ca.
(had to leave some things out)
We are filing slander & liable charges against you. So it will mean something. Google that.:eek:

I have posts from 2005 on T6P where my IC's are nothing but ford front mounts with different end tank to being built in China in 2007.
Hell I'm even making 3 bar map sensors now & knocking off every Buick part.
That was the straw that broke the camels back.

So make up your mind am I broke or Rich as crap from copying products?

Btw just so you Know.....Brooks is dude not a chick.:eek:

Mickey, Brooks,& Neil are now involved on Federal $ laundering charges.
Breaking & entering to commit a felony.
I love where you get your info from.

Just keep in mind it's a small town here & people talk. Especially when being investigated. I hope you saved all the Pm's & e-mails from them. That way you can blame some of your misinformation on felons.

Give Brain a call, he'll take care of you! It sucks when things dont get to you. I'm sure there is a good explanation and if you ask him, he'll figure it out.

P.S. Brian, I still have this freakin dew sweep, dont you want your money back???:biggrin: Anywho, I'm still holding it for ya, let me know if I need to take it to UPS so they can get you your money back for destroying it!

Jeremy met with UPS's new District manager last week. You were 1 of my prime examples. I pointed to about $3,000.00 worth of damaged dew sweeps & asked when they were paying for them :rolleyes: I stated yours have been there going on 6 months & 3 claims filed. You have not been contcted or picked up.
Guess hat I get to file another claim. :mad:

BTW I Saw your post for those small parts needed shoot me an e-mail & I'll get em out. Just had 5 cars come in last week.

wow!! wtf?? communication guys that's all we need, we're all human.
i have built my 9 second dream GN, with lots of brians parts and i can't say anything negative about the man, the owners and moderaters here i'm sure would have taken action, as they have in the past with bad vendors. To come-out here and bad mouth a vendor, A REPUTABLE Vendor without trying to work something out, is just plain wrong. i know you may really need your valve covers really bad, but i feel it's nothing two grown men can't work out.
good luck too ya, and lets get back to doing what we do best, Beat-up on vette's and mustangs :biggrin:

I bought front control arm bolts, and my bro bought a hydro boost set-up from gbodyparts. We both had excellent service.

Jeremy met with UPS's new District manager last week. You were 1 of my prime examples. I pointed to about $3,000.00 worth of damaged dew sweeps & asked when they were paying for them :rolleyes: I stated yours have been there going on 6 months & 3 claims filed. You have not been contcted or picked up.
Guess hat I get to file another claim. :mad:

BTW I Saw your post for those small parts needed shoot me an e-mail & I'll get em out. Just had 5 cars come in last week.

Great! I'll do that this evening! Thanks and dont worry about that DarkSide, we all know he has been om this crap forever. I agree with the ignoring him part!

Did you try contacting Brian? If so, by what means, and what response? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.