Gbodyparts.com

I learned the hard way that Gbody/Brian is inconsistent at best. I met him in person and had a good experience when at his place of buisness.

It's when I ordered something on the phone and got the wrong part that I had my problems. If people remember the other thread where we went back and forth about a heater core and he decided it would be better to attack me on a public forum about a radiator instead of returning any of my calls to him about getting an aluminum POS heater core I could have bought for 22.00 dollars at any parts chain instead of the 60.00 I paid for the brass OEM type that was advertised on his website.

He is very unprofessional in my experiences and has lost my buisness forever and I'm sure that is fine with both of us, because what I'm seeing is that if things don't go the way HE wants he would just rather move on to another victim instead of making things right and making a good name for himself.

This is common practice from Gbody as you can find many threads complaining about his parts, service, and lack of communication between customers. When anyone says they would rather do buisness through Email and not talk to you to either help get the right part or correct a problem that has come about, then we the consumer only have ourselves to blame if we continue to do buisness with these type of merchants which not only keeps them in buisness it makes them money and able to flourish so they can screw others.

If people would do their research on any buisness before buying from them the time spent could save you time and money in the long run and put the poor performing hack shacks out of buisness. I know that's what I do now as I've learned the hard way like some out there have.

I never looked at the vendors section until I had a bad experience as most others probably do, but we have a wealth of information at our fingertips right here and shouldn't have so many complaints about one vendor.

Is there a limit on this board to how many bad experiences a buyer has to endure before the vendors right to sell here is revoked, I think we all know the answer is hell no they pay the fees.

It's unfortunate that I will probably continue to see threads like this for years to come or until he dies because there is always a new sucker born every minute.

All I can say is WOW!!!!

I own a business and just can't imagine how I would feel if I was failing my customers and the word was on the street like this. Being busy is no excuse and why if one guy leaves for a week does it paralyze the business which effects the customers?

Like I said WOW!!!
I totally agree because this is a VERY SORRY way of doing business and away with the excuses because "he's busy".If you can't hang then hire some more people or sell it to someone with VERY GOOD customer service who can.PERIOD!!

Robzombie I agree with you 100% because they don't answer emails or return phone calls.I've had this problem for a while.

I've ordered multiple items from them and never had an issue. I was going to order the reproduction atr style mufflers and they called to say they were on back order and they couldn't take the order at this time. I've always got good results from them!

I've ordered multiple items from them and never had an issue. I was going to order the reproduction atr style mufflers and they called to say they were on back order and they couldn't take the order at this time. I've always got good results from them!
Well not me!

I call him every time make order and tell him when I will be by the shop to pick it up. Never had one problem and I live 4 hours away. I just like the day trip and drooling all over his merchandise and cars.

I ordered from g body parts and had greal service. Had some issues with a couple items and he took care of it in a timely and professional manner. I will be a return customer, until I run into a problem.
Just remember, you hear all the problems with a certain company aired out on the internet, usually without all sides of the story .
What you don't hear is the satisfied customers, they are usually silent.
Not saying people have valid complaints, but I can only judge by personal experiences.

I don't go on the internet and blast people for no reason especially when I've given you the chance or chances to make it right.Experiences can go both ways good or bad.I too USE to have good things to say about Gbodyparts,but it went south in no time.Instead of moaning about it,I just spend my money elsewhere.Let God deal with him!

I tried to keep good faith with Gbody over the past 3 years. I have placed 20+ orders totaling several thousand dollars and 75% of them have had some issue. 1st order I placed ordered 2 intercooler hoses only got 1. Next 2 hood emblems got chrome trunk lids ones instead. Ordered 70mm tb and plenum no gaskets. He blamed it on PTE. Said he mailed me gaskets in an envenlope. 4 months later they show up with coffee and cigarette stains. Yea sitting on a desk somewhere. Ordered white powder coated bumpers took 2 months and was sent a lamp bezel from a sport coupe. Took 6 more weeks to get a replacement. Ordered a biggie oil filter adapter w/o oil cooler. Guess what got the with oil cooler one. Had a walbro pump last 6 months and had to buy another cause Mike would not warranty it. Oh and he shipped it to the wrong address. Ordered a billet thermostat housing and clamp and the bolt was to long. Ordered a stainless upper coolant pipe only got one of the silicone ends. I had to cut my hose and make it work cause guess what its dropped shipped. And last but not least I ordered w-02 headlight bezels on mon this week and the PO in Bethal has lost it. Their must be a really good 24 hour bar in that town or legalized pot cause it seems everyone has their head up their ass in that town. Or maybe I'm the idiot here for having faith they would get it right sooner or later. Never again people.

I tried to keep good faith with Gbody over the past 3 years. I have placed 20+ orders totaling several thousand dollars and 75% of them have had some issue. 1st order I placed ordered 2 intercooler hoses only got 1. Next 2 hood emblems got chrome trunk lids ones instead. Ordered 70mm tb and plenum no gaskets. He blamed it on PTE. Said he mailed me gaskets in an envenlope. 4 months later they show up with coffee and cigarette stains. Yea sitting on a desk somewhere. Ordered white powder coated bumpers took 2 months and was sent a lamp bezel from a sport coupe. Took 6 more weeks to get a replacement. Ordered a biggie oil filter adapter w/o oil cooler. Guess what got the with oil cooler one. Had a walbro pump last 6 months and had to buy another cause Mike would not warranty it. Oh and he shipped it to the wrong address. Ordered a billet thermostat housing and clamp and the bolt was to long. Ordered a stainless upper coolant pipe only got one of the silicone ends. I had to cut my hose and make it work cause guess what its dropped shipped. And last but not least I ordered w-02 headlight bezels on mon this week and the PO in Bethal has lost it. Their must be a really good 24 hour bar in that town or legalized pot cause it seems everyone has their head up their ass in that town. Or maybe I'm the idiot here for having faith they would get it right sooner or later.

Never again people.

Maybe he snorts the white powder, instead of using it to coat bumpers. ;)

That would explain why it takes so long to get anything from him and why the parts are wrong most of the time. :(

hey rob ZERO!
your dislike is noted,
how about moving on, and act like a normal person ,instead of a little boy who has his panties in a knot!
every time someone comments on anything you don't like, or disagree with, you scream and yell , and rant like a little baby,
grow up.
I'm sure EVERYONE is REAL tired of your childish actions.
the Buick community doesn't care what you think.
in fact, you'd be very surprise as to what the Buick community thinks of you! LOL

Like I care what you think about me, and I certainly don't care about you and your rant against me.

Now if you screwed me on a purchase or gave me bad service and didn't answer your phone during normal business hours I would treat you the same way.

I would let people know what a shitheel you are to deal with and the way you do business is not what most would accept as normal.

As far as what the clique thinks of me on this board, they are also entitled to think what they want. They won't voice it in public or even to my face because they are cowards and want to keep their status in the clique so as not to be black balled by the faceless narrow minded people who want to keep people in the dark about the truth.

I love how some of the veterans of the board think they own it and all the info that they post is gospel. It's easy to see who the people are that really want to offer help and solid info are. They are the ones who, when challenged don't go into attack mode but are open to all sides of the equation so that if they are wrong or there is something better they may learn something of value that they can also use to their benefit.

At least your hatred of my posts are manifested in your personal attacks on me and I know where I stand with you. I won't label you a coward or even say I have a problem with you because I don't.

Carry on and say your peace, what you say to or about me is fine with me and doesn't offend me at all.

Peace out and may god bless you on this wonderful EASTER day.

Nothing but love, RZ.

It looka like since you grown ass men want to act like children that Im going to have to come out of retirement.

Going ot be lots of people leaving. Maybe you can go back to turbobuicks if you can dust the tumbleweeds off.

BAN HAMMER ENGAGED!