Gbodyparts.com

just plain john

El Camino a Go-Go!
I just wanted to go on record and say what a nice guy Brian is at Gbodyparts. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, but for some reason the order didn't complete. I'm afraid I got a bit angry when I found out there was trouble with the order, but he fixed it right away when he was made aware of the situation. Buy from this guy if you haven't already.

I just wanted to go on record and say what a nice guy Brian is at Gbodyparts. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, but for some reason the order didn't complete. I'm afraid I got a bit angry when I found out there was trouble with the order, but he fixed it right away when he was made aware of the situation. Buy from this guy if you haven't already.

Just for future order refeferences. When paying with pay pal & reloading pay pal the order sometimes does not complete. You will have an order # generated. If it doesn't you will recieve an e-mail from me directly asking what you ordered. That is not a confirmation.
We all get angry at some point it's just how it is resolved. Glad we worked it out & you were able to get everything you needed.It was nice talking to you after we worked the situation out.

You must return to site (gbodyparts.com) for the paypal order to finish. Not sure why paypal does this but it seems like they dont care and wont fix it.