gbodyparts.com wheels?

I'll help you out since you are a fellow Swabbie! The best place to post that question is in the general turbo buick forum. This forum is for the good, bad, and ugly of transactions. Both our posts will probably disappear by the morning by Jesse, the moderator. :D

This site rocks and will be able to answer 99.9% of your questions. Just be sure to read rules of each forum, and learn to use the "search" button. The search button can answer most of your questions because usually someone has already asked the same question (many times!).

I am not dogging you the least bit, just showing you the way like someone did me a while back, and it was a great help. You may be able to find someone that runs a part you are considering and can ask them about it. (I do it all the time!!!)

About the wheels, post the question in gen turbo buick section, and PM or email Brian Weaver at Gbody. Many, many people buy from him and he knows what he sells. Just check the feedback forum!;)

Good luck with your ride, and, uh, enjoy Newport news!!! :D

Squid

Never had a complaint yet but if you have any questions regarding them you can read the post in the restoration section.

Better yet there is a new forum Vendors Customer Service.That would cut down on answering alot of the same questions.

As far as opinions that is probablly best posted in the lounge or Tech.

There is always an e-mail or phone call as "Squid" ;) posted.

I have seen them in person several times and every set I have seen looks great !!

When I get some cash the next item is wider gnx style wheels out back.:D