Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your bird have the balls to say it publicly? I guess not... No one has been removed or "blocked" from this board in a long time. Do you know how many times I got accused of blocking you? Have you ever for one damn second been blocked?
So WTF would you even post that?????
Well I said no more posts...but one more will do it.
IM THE LITTLE BIRD....
And I get a lot of info from others. If it's false...so be it.
There...it's public

Well I said no more posts...but one more will do it.
IM THE LITTLE BIRD....
And I get a lot of info from others. If it's false...so be it.
There...it's public
Well it is FALSE. I will be more than glad to address any other false rumors out there about me. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has been banned, blocked, or anything like that in a long time. Things have been pretty tame lately until this circus.
People forget passwords, or have a computer eat up with virus's, or are to stupid to try another browser when they can't get on and first thing they yell is "I was banned." Dumbasses.... Me or Jay can be contacted on facebook or by email anytime. I may not get back to the person quick enough for them but we do respond.
Who is it that says they are blocked??????????

coach and wendy........... you've had your 15 sec of fame, and the big chief caught you in a lie.
accept it , and shut up!
Shane has every right to be pissed, and to vent it here,( it is HIS board)
some are so quick to condemn, while others quietly sit back and get the REAL truth, and not make a fool of them selves!
many of you know where you fall in the scheme of things,
how about everyone offer support to Brian, and if you cannot ,or will not, then please remain silent.
OR, better yet, start your own board, where you can make an ass of your self EVERYDAY! without fear of "being Banned" LOL

So can this thread go on about a crook or not?
It's been the best thread in a while.

D

Interesting thread. I don't know the guy from GBody and have never bought anything from them. I just know about the burned up car incident and a few other gripes.

If he did what they say he did then he'll get what's coming to him and if he didn't then hopefully he'll come out of this fairly. I hate to see someone get bad press when the whole story isn't out.

My gut feeling is he probably did something he shouldn't have and got caught. Most of the time when they slap the cuffs on you're probably doing something you shouldn't be.

coach and wendy........... you've had your 15 sec of fame, and the big chief caught you in a lie.
accept it , and shut up!
Shane has every right to be pissed, and to vent it here,( it is HIS board)
some are so quick to condemn, while others quietly sit back and get the REAL truth, and not make a fool of them selves!
many of you know where you fall in the scheme of things,
how about everyone offer support to Brian, and if you cannot ,or will not, then please remain silent.
OR, better yet, start your own board, where you can make an ass of your self EVERYDAY! without fear of "being Banned" LOL
You call me a liar again...and Shane WILL have to ban someone.
You guys still aren't getting 2% of the story...

You call me a liar again...and Shane WILL have to ban someone.
You guys still aren't getting 2% of the story...
OK, you promote a LIE, and don't want to be called a liar? hmmmm your only fooling your self!
and you know the whole story, even though you were NOT involved? ot there?
I have no bitch with you, but , when you invent a false story,(LIE) I have serious doubt about anything you say!

Guys, lets stop this already, listen to yourselves. Dont let this get the best of you. This is a hobby, this exists because we love turbo regals, give the man his day in court. If there is more to the story, believe me, god will judge, until then, lets have fun with our hobby.

I have known Brian for 15 years at least. he has always done right by me. I never had any bad dealing with him. I almost went to work for him at Gbody Parts when he was in PA. I didn't because, as far as a business man, he was dedicated to G Bodys, but lacked a lot, as far as, having a successful business model and organization. He knew where every part was and what every price was, but no one else, including his late wife could keep anything straight. He grew very fast and had no real background in how to handle it. That has always led to his customer service issues. He was answering every e-mail, tried to fill every order, spent every second a customer needed on the phone(If you could get him), etc. I cannot speak to this action or his rumored demons( I know he loved Coronas) , but I will wait for the truth to be born out in court before I pass final judgement.

And......I know the story and most of the details. To make a long story short. He will more than likely be be charged with one count, and not the other. It is more of a he said she said. Stuff operates at such dis-array in his shop there is no way of a conviction on the other account holding up.

For those that are looking for him to be out of business or hoping him to be out of business, it wont happen. This is all more speculation, and rumors, and guessing than needs to be discussed.

My guess, nothing will come of this, other than a fine, or community service, or misdemeanor on one charge

I have briefly spoken with Brian. This is over a TOOL BOX, not a safe. Not sure how popping open a TOOL BOX is safe cracking but.... Anyway, someone left a toolbox at his place. Came back to get it and claims tools are missing. There are a few more details but I will leave them for the two parties involved. Like said above, it is he said she said. I am the first to say there is 2 or 3 sides to every story(y)

There are two sides.
I don't know the true story but i know that police do not arrest a business owner at his place over missing tools and a broken into tool box. That's more of a small claims matter.

D

Planes falling out of the sky in Asia, radical muzzi's killing cartoonists in Paris and we have this.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
go golfing.............. your a golfer
go bowling............your a bowler
tell one lie..................... well........... you get the picture.

tool box, not a safe, if the alleged value exceeds a $ amount, it could be a felony.
again, he said , she said,
just guessing, but bet it has to do with someone who got a free car makeover,
and still cry's sour grapes, ( sure fooled ALOT of people!)

Status
Not open for further replies.