Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is that I've dealt numerous times with Brian and each time he gave me a good service. From my past experience, I don't have any reason not to buy from him again.

Claude.
You and me both Claude. Brian has always been awesome to deal with and I will continue to buy stuff from him in the future.

I hope everything turns out ok. I need to order some floor pan drain plugs.

I know, I'm selfish.

This brings up a question in my mind. If someone chooses to play with and trust a snake that has bitten people before and they get bitten....are they a victim or an idiot?

Off topic, Fat Nat, that car in your profile pic looks mean as hell!
Thank you sir!!

News travels fast! I came acrossed this on yellowbullet.
Anyone know where I can get a fiberglass front bumper with the impact strip molded into it?
Not sure if he will be back in business after this.

Wow, this really stinks for all parties involved. My opiñion is like most here. We live in a country where we are all given a day in court to prove/disprove innocence. If at the end of all this, if gbody parts closes down, we also suffer because as it stands, we are somewhat limited on places to buy parts. I have never met this man. Some tell me that he is an ahole, others say he is a good guy. I have bought from the company personally and have never had a problem. Maybe its luck, i dont know. Lets not condemn this man by letting emotion get the best of us. I hope justice is served and the truth revealed, until then, give the man his space, and i for one, will not hesitate to buy if i need a part. I really hope the store stays open for us. And of course, this is my opiñion.

Question for the OP. If YOU were arrested for something would you want some forum posting it up?? Im just curious..

I would say probably not, BUT if it pertains to a paying vendor and the involvement of a forum member then yes I would want it posted as it relates to the forum. People have the right to know if a vendor is doing shady things. I would want to know before buying products from said vendor as I'm sure most guys on here would.

Subscribed......id like to hear the Real story...Mabe he can find his way to this thread and enlighten us..

Wow, this really stinks for all parties involved. My opiñion is like most here. We live in a country where we are all given a day in court to prove/disprove innocence. If at the end of all this, if gbody parts closes down, we also suffer because as it stands, we are somewhat limited on places to buy parts. I have never met this man. Some tell me that he is an ahole, others say he is a good guy. I have bought from the company personally and have never had a problem. Maybe its luck, i dont know. Lets not condemn this man by letting emotion get the best of us. I hope justice is served and the truth revealed, until then, give the man his space, and i for one, will not hesitate to buy if i need a part. I really hope the store stays open for us. And of course, this is my opiñion.

you aren't given a day in court to prove your innocence: the state is given a day in court to prove your guilt...

only Brian knows the truth, the rest of you are just speculating,
some of you obviously do not like him.
others like robzero are just groupies, and go along, ( typical)
I'll wait until he (Brian) wants the TRUTH told, until then decide.
my experience with him has always been great, maybe because I didn't expect things for free?

Anybody know what the hardest part about Business is?Minding your own.SMH.

I have known Brian for 15 years at least. he has always done right by me. I never had any bad dealing with him. I almost went to work for him at Gbody Parts when he was in PA. I didn't because, as far as a business man, he was dedicated to G Bodys, but lacked a lot, as far as, having a successful business model and organization. He knew where every part was and what every price was, but no one else, including his late wife could keep anything straight. He grew very fast and had no real background in how to handle it. That has always led to his customer service issues. He was answering every e-mail, tried to fill every order, spent every second a customer needed on the phone(If you could get him), etc. I cannot speak to this action or his rumored demons( I know he loved Coronas) , but I will wait for the truth to be born out in court before I pass final judgement.

Nobody is locked out of anything here. I am so FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING WE BAN PEOPLE TO HELP OTHERS. IF you don't like me or my board FUCKING LEAVE.... I am so sick of this internet bullshit I could scream.

I got word from a little bird that Gilbert may be locked out of the forum.
Does your bird have the balls to say it publicly? I guess not... No one has been removed or "blocked" from this board in a long time. Do you know how many times I got accused of blocking you? Have you ever for one damn second been blocked?
So WTF would you even post that?????

Ok, If you were constantly being accused of something that wasn't true, how long before you get pissed?

Wow.
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed did yah?

D
Nope, was in a great mode to I read this BS this morning. Why did this board get drug into this shit? I have NEVER been nothing but nice to Clay. Tried to stay 100% neutral during his ordeal. Never removed one person or letter from any post he or anyone made defending him. So I would certainly THINK he would give me a little more credit...

You are correct.
You have been good with all that.
You can't let a forum get to you though. Maybe a pm at first relaying that could have been better.
All I'm saying is, thicken up the skin a bit.

I see emotions getting riled up all around here. Not good.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.