Gbody fillers

blipmode188

Anyone hear anything about the new GBODY fillers that they are coming out with.
I have been stalling off getting the rears, but dont know from their site if they are out yet, or are just still reselling the Danko fillers.
Thanks Steve

Turbo limited

Hey folks. I just want every body to know ,i got my first turbo car.its a 1987 buick turbo limited. Esp ic,te44 turbo and scan master. I picked it up last week .the exterior was fine ..interior was a little nasty.my nephew and i started cleaning it today.i took it out this after noon .i never knew theses car were that fast.it reminds me of a wolf in sheeps clothing,they are not to be played with.it needs a little tlc along with a power booster that i was fortunate to get from kirban..it came with a pair of old drag lites.i replaced them with a set of gta wheels.the rear end studs are bit to long.its a lot to learn with these cars but im really sold.now i see why you guys are so proud of your vehicles,

????

I got a set of fiberglass fillers from Brian and they looked awesome out of the box. Painting should be done this week and they should be on the car soon.

got a front set from gbody few months ago no problems...ill be getting the rears from them soon