Gauging interest in custom corn-hole

mdv422

Gauging interest in custom corn-hole games, Can make any type of decals, colors etc....

corn-hole game with bags $200.00
corn-hole game without bags $175.00

this is one of the sets I've already built
DSC00033.jpg

The artwork and craftsmanship look great.

I just have never heard of this game. I have thrown a balled up piece of paper into the trash? What do you call that in KY? Playing trash-hole?:biggrin:

Sorry, this thread was screaming at me for some attention. Couldn't let it go.

Wow now thats funny! This game is big over here in Ohio. Almost like horseshoes with a gay name.:biggrin:

Corn

Wow now thats funny! This game is big over here in Ohio. Almost like horseshoes with a gay name.:biggrin:

Very popular game, supposedly started here on the west side of Cincinnati?
Haven't you guys seen the movie that was filmed here about it????
You have to have a beer in one hand and toss with the other!!!
:D :D :D

I don't think this was quite the response the OP was expecting.:eek:

Sorry but can't help but think of Beavis and Butthead when I hear cornhole.

Nutin like tossing off to a game of cornhole with a beer in the other hand.;)
I think I may have played this game after all?:eek:

Very popular game, supposedly started here on the west side of Cincinnati?
Haven't you guys seen the movie that was filmed here about it????
You have to have a beer in one hand and toss with the other!!!
:D :D :D

Yeah, leave it to us Cincy westsiders to come up with a cool game and a gay name:)

Anyways, the game is fun. Basically you put the boards about 25' apart and toss the bags. In the hole gets 3 pts, on the board gets 1. Points cancel each other out. It's a great game to play while having a few beers.
Keep your gay comments to yourself lol.

BTW, nice looking boards, I may have to get a set from you one day. Whare are you located?

I'll vouch for the other Buckeyes it's popular here!!! I made a set over the summer but themed them Pittsburgh Steelers. Those boards look great!! know what my set will look like... If it makes you people feel better they call this game Baggo as well. The not so gay name!!!

I'll vouch for the other Buckeyes it's popular here!!! I made a set over the summer but themed them Pittsburgh Steelers. Those boards look great!! know what my set will look like... If it makes you people feel better they call this game Baggo as well. The not so gay name!!!

With a theme like the Steelers it kinda cancels your not so gay name out though!!!:biggrin: LOL just trying to get ya spun up about your team but I'm sure you're used to that...

Gauging interest in custom corn-hole games, Can make any type of decals, colors etc....

corn-hole game with bags $200.00
corn-hole game without bags $175.00

this is one of the sets I've already built
DSC00033.jpg

You need to contact me about SELLING ANYTHING ON THIS SITE BEFORE POSTING!

PLEASE GUYS! I am not trying to be ugly but this stuff is getting out of hand. It really doesn't matter what it is, advertising is advertising...

SEX FOR CASH
(PM for Details, thanks!)

just kidding shane, I'm actually guilty of advertizing myself recently. Sorry bout that.