Gauging interest in custom corn-hole

I think If I called all my local buick friends and ask them to play corn-hole:eek: they would not talk to me anymore.

I think If I called all my local buick friends and ask them to play corn-hole:eek: they would not talk to me anymore.

Are you saying you won't come to my corn hole party this summer at my house with Mike, Randy, Ed, Rob, and the rest of the gang:frown: Are you guys afraid I'm too good at hitting the hole;) ;)

Ill be there to play the board game but if anyone gets a little funny Im leaving.You might want to find a better name for that party because if word gets around town that tony's having a corn hole party you might get alot of unwanted guests.:biggrin:

I laugh harder and harder every time I read this. In ARkansas, if you say your playing cornhole...well, it's queer. LOL. So it sounds like you need to clear you cornhole with Shane first. LOL...sorry man. It's just too funny.

Are you saying you won't come to my corn hole party this summer at my house with Mike, Randy, Ed, Rob, and the rest of the gang:frown: Are you guys afraid I'm too good at hitting the hole;) ;)

Sorry Tony, cornhole is a game I reserve for playing with my wife only. She doesn't like my decidedly unfair advantage though (I'm the only one that can score any points!!!;))

Lets see , you live in Vermillion,a die hard Steeler fan,and you want to have a "Corn Hole Party"? I'm busy that day!:eek: