Gauges for TT/A and pillar

87GNcospg

Send your Donations
I have some some Nordskog digital gauges in my 87 GN. they are alright. i like how i can see exactly what value i am getting on all the different variables. i also like how my boost and fuel pressure gauge have a memory feature. remembers my highest and lowest value after each time i reset them. it is kind of annoying that they need to be reset every time i start my car and each time i want them to remember a value for my next run.

well my father is looking into purchasing a boost and fuel pressure gauge for his TT/A. i was wondering where you guys pick up a dual pillar from? do they have just the ones you have to screw on or use double sided tape or does someone make a complete pillar replacement that IS QUALITY MADE? Also, my father likes how the digital gauges have a memory feature. do any of the normal needle style gauges have this? if he mounts a needle style fuel pressure gauge wouldnt that mean fuel vapors or whatever will be running to the guage? digital guage has a sending unit so i dont have this worry.
what boost and fuel pressure gauge is everyone else using?

sorry for all the questions. yes i will be doing research on my own but all the help i can receive will be greatly appreciated.
thank you

I have on my pillar an autometer full sweep electric FP guage, and a 30-30 vac/boost guage. No recalls on mine.

Autometer does sell a recall kit for mechanical guages. I think I may get one of those for under the hood or glove box.

The guage mount I have is an autometer pod that goes over the pillar. There were some being made full pillars, but there was complaints of fitments.