Gateway (Metro St. Louis) Club Meeting - Sunday, August 17th

Many thanks to Eric for showing up and talking about his chips and car tuning in general.
Also thank you to Scott and Electra-Jim, I had a great time.

Many thanks to Eric for showing up and talking about his chips and car tuning in general.
Also thank you to Scott and Electra-Jim, I had a great time.

How many people made it out???? I wanted to come but I ended up tearing down my car to fix the lifter tapping noise..........when is the next one?

How many people made it out???? I wanted to come but I ended up tearing down my car to fix the lifter tapping noise..........when is the next one?

I counted 13 we we started to eat and then more came in late. I would say right at 20 made it but not exactly sure.

Twenty was what I was going to guess. In addition, a few people brought their girlfriend/wife/partner/concubine as well. Several people had told me they were not going to be able to make it, so those should be counted in the future.

I think the group may be on its way to seeing the revival we've all been hoping for.

Great organization Scott, great friends, great guest speaker (Eric Marshal), great weather, great turnout, and great food with BUICK sized portions.
Am I right?!?

What next? FREE BEER??? FREE RACE GAS!!!??? ;)

ElectraJim

Had a good time too! I am anxious to see what happens in the future.

For the gentleman and his son asking about my GNX dash:

It is an AVC inc. GNX dash. They do not make them any more. I believe Postons might make some GNX dashes with the bezel. that is what I am hearing from others.

HTH,