All American Shootout - August 9-11 2013 - Gateway Motorsports Park

Keller

GNTTYPE Founder
gatewayBPEfrontlogo.jpg
allamericanlogoweb-1024x553.jpg

The Gateway Buick Performance Enthusiasts are pleased to announce Buick Turbo Regal race classes to be held at the first annual All American Shootout at Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, IL (St. Louis) on August 9-11.

The program is expected to have over 600 cars participating in both race and show. The event is primarily for American muscle cars from for some of the less popular makes. (i.e. Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, AMC, etc.)

Gateway Buick Performance enthusiasts have been assured that time will be offered in the program for some popular TR classes: TSM, THS, and TSO. There will also be a GS class offered. A full bracket and class racing program is offered as well.

The track is central to the midwest, a short drive for many racers around the country, and is a NHRA national event facility. The surface is well prepped, repaved frequently, and is up to the standards required for the fastest cars in drag racing. No slippery surfaces here!

We are actively seeking racers, TR class sponsors, etc.

For more information, contact:

Jeanne Lachmiller
618.215.8888 Ext 114
Jeanne.Lachmiller@gatewaymsp.com

and/or our club at gatewaybpe@yahoo.com

Be sure to mention our club when contacting Jeanne at the track directly.

Racers can find special event rates at the Doubletree in Collinsville, IL.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Collinsville - St. Louis

1000 Eastport Plaza Drive, Collinsville, Illinois, 62234,

1-618-345-2800 FAX: 1-618-345-9804

Information on the schedule, costs, etc. will be available shortly.

http://www.gatewaymsp.com/

http://www.gatewaymsp.com/ai1ec_event/race-days/?instance_id=

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/ho...otel-collinsville-st-louis-STLCNDT/index.html

Great will be good to meet you and see that great looking car of yours. Now just have to work on some of the Ohio gang.
DDay

We've had commitments made by over *30* Buick cars so far. Every class stated will be run.

Looking for more participants, as well as more sponsors.

This a great track with a fresh surface. Track is within sight of the Gateway Arch. This will be a great opportunity for all Buick racers to show all the "brand X" crown what we are about!

Should have a flyer before end of the week, waiting on the track . Talked to them yesterday.They are working on setting up all the race classes. Will post up here when ready or I will be sure to pm you a copy.
DDAY

Its ON! Less than a month to go, and we need racers, sponsors, and show cars to be part of this event!

TSO, TSM, THS, and a GS class will be held at this event. Each class winner will receive a winner's jacket and a plaque! Sponsors are starting to add to the pot. So far the Buick Performance Group and HRPartsNStuff are on board!

Class racers get entry for Saturday and Sunday's race program together for $60. T&T/bracket will be available for $40 on Friday as well.

If you will be entering, please let us know along with your class. Address any Buick class / race questions to gatewaybpe@yahoo.com.

Event General Information

Host Hotel
Double Tree – Collinsville Hilton
1000 Eastport Plaza Drive
Collinsville, IL 62234
618-345-2800
REFERENCE – GATEWAY ALL AMERICAN SHOOTOUT
Show Rate: $92 Per Night

Spectator Pricing:
Weekend Adult - $35
Friday-$10
Saturday - $20
Sunday – $15

Children under 6 Free
6- 12 - $5.00 Per Day

Spectator Gate Hours:
Friday –6:00 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am
Sunday – 9:00 am

For Event Information:
618-215-8888 ext. 101
image001.jpg

Car show and racing entry forms.

Attachments

• CarShow&AutoCross.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Racing Registration Form.pdf
    58.7 KB · Views: 103
Are you looking for specific times of day? Dates?

Friday is T&T and a big bracket program plus some of the Mickey Thompson Shootout practice. Not required for anyone in the Buick classes, and completely . Can also drop trailers on Friday.

The track says that there will be several time run opportunities on Saturday, and one time run on Sunday. Competition will go as long as needed depending on how many cars. They did not specify detail in the schedule because they (and we) have no idea how many Buick cars will be showing up.

Yet.

If you are looking for more detail, I suggest calling the track, extension 101. I don't think they will have much more info to offer at this time, however.

I was just concerned with qualifying and eliminations. We're still trying to decide when to come up.

In theory you could just come Sunday morning, qualify, and then run the program. There is a chance you'd only get one pass for qualifying Sunday morning, however.

Ideally I'll be there around lunch Saturday. Hopefully I can get some qualifying passes Saturday?