G8 not dieing

Sorry to disappoint, but told ya so.

today from Lutz taken from autoblog.com:

"The G8 will not be a Caprice after all. I'd mentioned it, and said we were studying it, giving it a serious look, because a car like the G8 was just too good to waste.

"That's all still true. But I have to say that, with my new "marketing" hat on, upon further review and careful study, we simply cannot make a business case for such a program. Not in today's market, in this economy, and with fuel regulations what they are and will be."

I've also heard the Z28 is going away. (not verified yet).

Politics or not this is 100% the Democrats doing.

If any Democrat Denialists don't believe me, Log onto the UAE GM website this time next year and check out the Chevy Caprice they can buy and we can't.

Lutz retired a while ago he no longer is a part of managemnt, and last time I recall GM doesn't spill details till they are set in stone.
Remember everthing you read on the internet is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Lutz retired a while ago he no longer is a part of managemnt, and last time I recall GM doesn't spill details till they are set in stone.
Remember everthing you read on the internet is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Don't watch the news much? Lutz was just the day before yesturday. He's been put back on the GM payroll as the director of new vehicle marketing or marketing VP or something like that. Can't remember the exact title, but he definately IS on GM's payroll again, and very high up.