G Body Parts- Get Your Act Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
vendors sell parts they dont make them ... like you say not many vendors left ... I only Delt with postons for along time and had 2 problems ... 1 was fixed other wasnt

I went to Brian's place back in the summer when he was closed on a Saturday he came in opened the shop gave me a tour and i picked up some parts that we lined up ahead of time before that and to date i chat with him via email allot about many TB things my exp. with him is he is a great B'more guy like myself and does what he can to make things right and is very straight forward not selling what you dont need! I dont know what happened to the deal here but it sounds like a simple issue that got out of hand quickly i guess some guys just cant be satisfied to their expectations.
Chris

OK OK.... I see a lot of IQs here going down the drain. I have several things to say... I contacted Brain numerous times and I just got the same old thing from him, "can you send me more pictures?” Well I did that numerous times. Also I called several times asking what they are going to do to replace the damaged and get me a new headliner. Not once did Brian and I get into an argument. Not once did I threaten him nor did he threaten me. the threatening came from Brian's friends. When you threaten someone in my family, I will get back and even. So to all the genius people out there that know anything about cameras and videos, there is a time and date stamp (especially on the iPhone). So I have pictures of me picking them packages up at FEDEX (all three boxes which were supposed to be shipped in on big box) and their conditions. Not once did I blame anyone except for the people that worked for Brian. I only expect to get what I purchased. Now for everyone that says that they haven't received anything bad from GBODY, it must suck only living a few hundred miles away from Brian. Now when you live 1800 miles + you can open you big mouth. So look at the pictures as I picked up the packages from FEDEX. P.S. I asked FEDEX about the circumstances of receiving a damaged package..... Brian at GBODY needed to file the claim. Not me. So WH1_T-Type, when Brian told me, my GF, ED, and my father in Bowling Green that he was going to ship it in a big flat box so that it won’t arrive damaged, caused me to video tape the opening of the box. Secondly for taking so long to untape it, I unlike some of you believe in hygiene and do cut my finger nails. Which made the peeling of the carpet tape extremely hard; plus I didn’t want to damage the edges of the headliner since the tape was extremely sticky. So you can say all that you have said and continue to say so that you may continue to do business with GBODY, BUT I KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. At least I am going to sleep good at night knowing that I have integrity. (The photos are from Nov 2, 2011 at 6:08 pm where I picked up the packages from FEDEX. Now the one with the opened end, is Nov 2, 2011 at 7:31pm - At my house after I arrived from FEDEX and unloaded my truck)

Nov 2, 2011 @ 608pm pic 2.jpgNov 2, 2011 @ 608pm pic 3.jpgNov 2, 2011 @ 608pm pic 4.jpgNov 2, 2011 @ 608pm.jpgNov 2, 2011 @ 731pm Pic 5.jpg

We just sold a headliner due to 2 of their's sagging & dropping after 3 months to a customer. I felt so bad we gave it to him at cost.Common sense on this whole ordeal how the hell did the inside get destroyed? It didn' t leave like that. Their is no way it was worse off after being opened for a week. Call it what you will. The only problem I have ever had with returns is when it states all returns must be done with in 30 days. Then we get items back months later ir even a year with missing parts. Pull that bs with any company. We are pretty decent. Even after the time period we take items back. 20% restocking or full refund with a credit on file for what was returned.
I have to comment on this as I feel I'm the customer Bweavy is referring too. About 2 weeks ago I called GBody and talked to them about my second headliner sagging again. They were upset as I was, but after they looked could not find the order. Then I remembered I had ordered the headliner from NOS4GN.com, told GBody my mistake and they said if I had any issues that they sell headliners too. The following day GBody called me back and said they would sell me their headliner at cost if NOS4GN.com didn't help me out. I thanked them and called NOS4GN.com. Ellen from NOS4GN.com answered and I told her about the headliner, she was upset that it was sagging again, she said I was the only customer that she remembers that got two bad headliners, and asked that I send some pictures. I sent her the pictures that night and the following day she called back and was having a new headliner shipped direct from the manufacture to me. I have been in the service industry for 32 years and know things happen, it's unfortunate that I got two bad headliners, but NOS4GN.com made it right and has exceptional customer service. So I take offense to BWeavy comment on NOS4GN.com, maybe he should take look at his own customer service !!

Ive done business with Both Gbodyparts and Cgaston. I have done alot of business with Gbodyparts(many thousands of dollars) and everything has always gone well. And the few times Ive done and or tried to do business with Cgaston, it has been very difficult or just a waste of time. To the point where I put him on my "Don't deal with List". Some people are just not worth doing business with, because they will complain regardless of what you do.

OK OK.... I see a lot of IQs here going down the drain. I have several things to say... I contacted Brain numerous times and I just got the same old thing from him, "can you send me more pictures?” Well I did that numerous times. Also I called several times asking what they are going to do to replace the damaged and get me a new headliner. Not once did Brian and I get into an argument. Not once did I threaten him nor did he threaten me. the threatening came from Brian's friends. When you threaten someone in my family, I will get back and even. So to all the genius people out there that know anything about cameras and videos, there is a time and date stamp (especially on the iPhone). So I have pictures of me picking them packages up at FEDEX (all three boxes which were supposed to be shipped in on big box) and their conditions. Not once did I blame anyone except for the people that worked for Brian. I only expect to get what I purchased. Now for everyone that says that they haven't received anything bad from GBODY, it must suck only living a few hundred miles away from Brian. Now when you live 1800 miles + you can open you big mouth. So look at the pictures as I picked up the packages from FEDEX. P.S. I asked FEDEX about the circumstances of receiving a damaged package..... Brian at GBODY needed to file the claim. Not me. So WH1_T-Type, when Brian told me, my GF, ED, and my father in Bowling Green that he was going to ship it in a big flat box so that it won’t arrive damaged, caused me to video tape the opening of the box. Secondly for taking so long to untape it, I unlike some of you believe in hygiene and do cut my finger nails. Which made the peeling of the carpet tape extremely hard; plus I didn’t want to damage the edges of the headliner since the tape was extremely sticky. So you can say all that you have said and continue to say so that you may continue to do business with GBODY, BUT I KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. At least I am going to sleep good at night knowing that I have integrity. (The photos are from Nov 2, 2011 at 6:08 pm where I picked up the packages from FEDEX. Now the one with the opened end, is Nov 2, 2011 at 7:31pm - At my house after I arrived from FEDEX and unloaded my truck)

Too funny..thanks for calling me out specifically even though I'm not by any means the only person here who finds it odd that you would video tape that.

1) I'm military so yeah..right NOW I live close...in less then a year I'll be 3k miles away...4 years after that there is a good chance I'll be 8k miles away. so what is your point?

2) It is pretty easy to change the time stamp on ANY recording device...so I wouldn't use that as an excuse. There is a reason courst won't take 'time stamped' pictures of evidence of a specific date.

3) I've only EVER ordered small items from Gbody so I don't have any comments about that stuff..which is why I only commented on the fact that you video taped it

3) It's amazing that just because other people know how to use a razor blade or scissors to open a well taped box you get to assume they don't believe in personal hygiene.

4) oh and look!! you can see now in the picture that one of the boxes was indeed damaged..hmm..so maybe instead of being an a$$ you could have just answered the question..ya know..the one I asked why did you video the box? Was it damaged? Way to think that one through.

Can't edit my last post...

IRT my point 4: I re-read your post and see that you stated your reasoning for opening on film was that it was shipped in a different box then agreed upon. My bad, I missed that the first time. Sorry.

I have to comment on this as I feel I'm the customer Bweavy is referring too. About 2 weeks ago I called GBody and talked to them about my second headliner sagging again. They were upset as I was, but after they looked could not find the order. Then I remembered I had ordered the headliner from NOS4GN.com, told GBody my mistake and they said if I had any issues that they sell headliners too. The following day GBody called me back and said they would sell me their headliner at cost if NOS4GN.com didn't help me out. I thanked them and called NOS4GN.com. Ellen from NOS4GN.com answered and I told her about the headliner, she was upset that it was sagging again, she said I was the only customer that she remembers that got two bad headliners, and asked that I send some pictures. I sent her the pictures that night and the following day she called back and was having a new headliner shipped direct from the manufacture to me. I have been in the service industry for 32 years and know things happen, it's unfortunate that I got two bad headliners, but NOS4GN.com made it right and has exceptional customer service. So I take offense to BWeavy comment on NOS4GN.com, maybe he should take look at his own customer service !!

From your post it sounds like Gbodyparts.com has great customer service. You went to him with a problem and he tried to help without taking a profit, which being a business, not taking profits won't keep you in business long. He never bashed NOS4GN.com. He just stated they had a customer who had two bad headliners which you just confirmed. All your post in this does is tell people that we have atleast two great vendors, NOS4GN.com which stands behind the parts they sell, Gbodyparts.com which tries to help TR owners when they need it. I don't know why you come on here to put your two cents in on Gbodyparts as if they did something negative to you personally. I would consider what bridges you decide to burn before you flick that lit match.

From your post it sounds like Gbodyparts.com has great customer service. You went to him with a problem and he tried to help without taking a profit, which being a business, not taking profits won't keep you in business long. He never bashed NOS4GN.com. He just stated they had a customer who had two bad headliners which you just confirmed. All your post in this does is tell people that we have atleast two great vendors, NOS4GN.com which stands behind the parts they sell, Gbodyparts.com which tries to help TR owners when they need it. I don't know why you come on here to put your two cents in on Gbodyparts as if they did something negative to you personally. I would consider what bridges you decide to burn before you flick that lit match.

If you read his post he states "We just sold a headliner due to 2 of their's sagging & dropping after 3 months to a customer" His reference of "their's" is NOS4GN.com, I have talked with them and I am the only customer that has had an issue, he did NOT sell me a headliner, and the three month time frame is also incorrect. NOS4GN.com took care of me with no issues or problems. I'm just stating the facts of what happened, the negative is that his statement is not true. Why does he feel it's OK to bash his competition? I have spent thousands of dollars with both and I agree with you on both having great customer service. Seems you lit the match here with your flamethrower.

If you read his post he states "We just sold a headliner due to 2 of their's sagging & dropping after 3 months to a customer" His reference of "their's" is NOS4GN.com, I have talked with them and I am the only customer that has had an issue, he did NOT sell me a headliner, and the three month time frame is also incorrect. NOS4GN.com took care of me with no issues or problems. I'm just stating the facts of what happened, the negative is that his statement is not true. Why does he feel it's OK to bash his competition? I have spent thousands of dollars with both and I agree with you on both having great customer service. Seems you lit the match here with your flamethrower.

I am the only customer that has had an issue.
Would Gbodyparts know your the only customer who had and issue. No. So he stated, and you verified, that you were a customer who had two headliners from Nos4gn.com start sagging soon after purchase. Once again, that was a true statement. Had he said all nos4gn headliners sag soon after purchase then that would be unverified, false, and could be considered bashing.

and the three month time frame is also incorrect.
Whats was the timeframe?

Why does he feel it's OK to bash his competition?
Bashing his competition would be "Don't buy from NOS4GN.com because their headliners suck and they all start to sag immediately." He never said that nor did he say anything of the sort. He said he offered a customer a headliner at cost because of the problems said customer had with 2 previous headliners from another vendor.

So I take offense to BWeavy comment on NOS4GN.com, maybe he should take look at his own customer service !!
This was your comment on your FIRST post.

I have spent thousands of dollars with both and I agree with you on both having great customer service.
This is your comment on your SECOND post.

So you are either...
1. two people using the same who need to get on the same page.
2. someone with multiple personality disorder
3. thinks gbodyparts customer service is "great" (remember second post) and that bweavy "should take a look at it."(first post)

If it is option 3 then I whole heartedly apologize because when you said he should take a look at his own customer service I took that in a negative light meaning you think he has poor customer service when if fact you really meant that he has "great" customer service. It must have been me who was confused.

Seems you lit the match here with your flamethrower.
With whom did I lite the match with? Apparently only with you. If I had a flamethrower why would I even need a match unless the flame thrower could not ignite in which case I would need a match. but to light the flame thrower, not vice versa. To light a match with a flame thrower would be overkill.

After all your ranting Pittsburghkid you still miss the point, Gbodyparts DID NOT sell a headliner to the customer of NOS4GN.com who had the issue. Plain and simple.

Pretty much sounds like a slam to me, especially if there is no truth to it.

Due to mouths like this one I will just close this thread because some folks would argue with a brick wall.... I just don't get why this certain crowd can't quit swinging from, ah nevermind....

Status
Not open for further replies.