g body gnx flares

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
:mad: i got these for christmas and the rears fit perfect but the fronts are to low they only come up to the factory line an inch away. it looks like they need to be expanded or stretched out. and opinions or similiar problems thanks merry christmas

Why not get ahold of Brian and ask him ? If the part is not right he will take care of it.

Bryan

well i sent an email to brian at gbody and he replied very very quickly agreeing that it was not right. i also forwarded the message to danko and they quickly responded he also agreed that it was not right so he checked his measurements and i was right about that they removed the molds to quickly and it pancaked on the top. so danko said to pack up front flares and they will pick up at house via ups. i give4 them both a thumbs up on customer support. heres a few pictures of the rear before paint. filt flush with no sanding or triming 2012-01-02_16.51.56.jpg2012-01-02_16.51.43.jpg2012-01-02_16.51.06.jpg

Knew Brian would take care of you, but good to hear Brain and the original vendor (Danko) are both taking care of business. Good stuff! Car looks good by the way. ;)

Nice fitment. The Danko flares I received directly from the mfg needed additional sanding to fit flush to the body.

well finally got them back from body shop. these are cell phone pictures. still got some tweaking to do to them
2012-04-17 18.41.45.jpg
2012-04-17 18.41.57.jpg
2012-04-17 19.28.34.jpg

Thanks. I especially think They look better on a car with aftermarket wheel than the Gino wheels

Your tires and rims look real good with the flares.
My GTA rims with 245 tires look lost in the wheel wells with the GNX flares.
What rim widths, back spacing, and offsets are you running.