fwd doughnuts***VIDEO***

Lets all pretend mom's hand-me-down is a RWD autocross drift car.

The ram was the best--charcoal grill and all.

the guys arm was even out the window lol, i thaught it was funny when the camera man jumped back because the truck was about to ass-slap him

The irony is that the the ram could probably take all but the WRX's at the drag strip, too.

So....... they need water and pads under the rear wheels to do donuts????

But, at least they weren't doing this on the street. As long as they had fun.

What the hell's that all about? A donut meet during the day with the police in and out?....how's that? Can you say "reckless driving"?

What the hell's that all about? A donut meet during the day with the police in and out?....how's that? Can you say "reckless driving"?

i think the cops might be fak, notice the white lights.

I saw that on the bike cop but the patrol car look authentic, along with the guy stepping out of it. Clear lenses with colored strobes are fairly popular for stealth.

yeah but the patrol car is to plain, it just says police on the side. kind of makes me think its that magnetic crap.

Possibly. The penalty for the donuts would pale in comparison to the penalty for impersonating a police officer x2.

What a bunch of horse ****, they got mats under their rear tires, pussies dont have enough horsepower to force the rear to slide on WATER!?

lol
all while playing to a lame distrubed track.. great

I suppose if the parking lot is private anything goes. Doughnuts on water. Big Deal. I remember once when littlesixsteve let me out in an old MDC skating ring and proceeded to doughnut his Mercury Monterey until the smoke was so thick I couldn't see him. Next thing I know he's coming right at me tire still blazing. He almost burnt rubber over my shoe. No water needed with that 390 single track and skinny bias ply tires boat.

Doesn't go in this state. Reckless driving applies to parking lots, frozen lakes and streams etc.

thats the worst vid I've seen in a while, like other's said only good part was the Dodge, very cool. I mean whats cool about dragging your back tires around on water??????:confused: I mean it's fun to jump in the womans Focus somtimes and mess with the parking brake but I wouldn't make a video about it.

Nothing beats good ole rear wheel drive and horsepower, not even water and pads under the rear tires:cool:

my .02

The AWD Subaru donuts were cool!:cool:

The front drive cars were GHEY.

The Diesel Ram with the Charbroil was funny!:D

The ricer crowd has a fascination with a driving maneuver called "drifting".
All it really is is just a good old RWD powerslide.

I dont get it?:confused:

Originally posted by tjthorson
So....... they need water and pads under the rear wheels to do donuts????

I used to use trays from wendys udner my rear wheels, thats alot of fun till you burn a hole through:D