Future tsm project car

Hi Sam, Car is coming along slowly little at a time. I am out in the garage 5 nights a week. It is tough doing everything yourself sometimes need an extra hand. I am pushing to get it done as soon as possible to get a couple of passes on it so I can have a competative car for Norwalk. I did order a complete XFI from Cal with a stand alone harness. Nothing wrong with the BIG STUFF3, just was going to cost me a little more money and I would of had to do alot more wiring. With the XFI it is plug and play, not to mention Cals knowledge and willingness to help cuts the time frame down. Hows your car coming along? are you heading to BG? I will post up some progress pics in a couple of days.

Yeah, I need to get in the shop and work on the car. We ran it pretty hard on the dyno after Reynolds and then did some more testing before the season ended. I need to get the engine out and check everything over before Bowling Green which is coming rapidly. I plan on attending BG.

Good luck with your ride and keep the photos coming.

Ryan took me for a ride in this car last summer and it hauled ass then and the pictures definitely dont do it justice. i cant wait to see it this summer. i hope my car is running by then

Here are some more pics. I still have alot more work to do. Ordered all the fuel system lines and fittings today. Replaced the upper and lower control arms, upgraded to willwood brakes and removed the heater box. Still need to finish fuel system, xfi and ams wiring. Removed alot of weight from the car. Should have motor and trans in the car this weekend.

PICT2507.jpg

PICT2503.jpg

PICT2498.jpg

I am running a custom 3.5 inch downpipe that I fitted and had welded, it is externally gated with a Tial 44mm. That is the largest you can run in TSM.

Man I wish my Buick looked that nice. Can't wait until it is done so we can head out to the track for some testing.

I am sure it would, but the twin turbo mustang takes center stage right now.
Hope to have it ready for testing in three weeks. Here are a couple more pictures

028.jpg

PICT2497.jpg

Here is my anti theft device
PICT2510.jpg

What do you got left to do on your car? last we talked you were sorting out the programmer.

well just some more tuning issues, and im switching to a stand alone harness. i dont know if i want to bring my car around, your car will make it look like a piece of junk.

Everybody has to start somewhere, look at my car when I bought it. Everyone was asking me why I bought it. It just takes time and alot of patience. P.M. me your phone number maybe I can help you out with a few things

Justin I go to some of the local car cruises and shows. I am sure I will bump into you. Hows that GN coming along? I would like to see it.

DARKCYDE thanks he is 14 months old and is the first dog I have every owned. I always wanted this breed, had friends with them and they were great dogs. They are hard to find you just dont see them anymore but he is
a big baby. Have done alot of research and kept him well socialized to make sure he stays that way.

Justin I go to some of the local car cruises and shows. I am sure I will bump into you. Hows that GN coming along? I would like to see it.

DARKCYDE thanks he is 14 months old and is the first dog I have every owned. I always wanted this breed, had friends with them and they were great dogs. They are hard to find you just dont see them anymore but he is
a big baby. Have done alot of research and kept him well socialized to make sure he stays that way.

It is done minus the motor. The car is in South Carolina right now. Here is a couple pics of it now.

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 283