Fuse problem

Neckbrkr

I used a car lighter that didn't work and my inside lights and power locks went out. Can anybody tell me what fuse is that? Thx

chopped39 said:
check dome light fuse should be 20 amp yellow fuse

Is it located in the fuse box ? Because I checked the 5 amp one without the fuse and I'm not getting any power out of it

It should say cig clk .Its a 20 amp fuse. It will be hot at all times. How are you checking them?

chopped39 said:
It should say cig clk .Its a 20 amp fuse. It will be hot at all times. How are you checking them?

I checked em all and the only one that doesn't work appears to be the 5 amp one. I removed it and tested the power without it and the tester light shows no power. Thx for replying

Only one side of the fuse will have power. If you pull the fuse and check the box with a test light one side will have power and the other will not. the fuse that says cig clk should be a 20 amp fuse its right above an orange wire that comes out of a connector. almost center bottom. If you have power on both sides of fuse you have other problems. If there isnt power at fuse block then you may have a bad link at starter. I would pull that fuse and replace it. good luck