Funny Sh*t

Eclipse on 28"rims - YouTube

Comments from the video - "For all you HATERS. Drift video soon to come! This car was built how it is for the sole purpose of saying we can and you didn't. You people ask why. I say why not."

Answer = Because only a fool would.

I knew it would look retarded, but i was still surprised how retarded it looked when i clicked on the video lol.

Cars are a good indication/measuring stick of a culture,music and fashion of a given slice of the population. For example,those who are into rap culture...these cars represent what a musician sees when looking at rap. Like a real car guy looking at these things.

Cars are a good indication/measuring stick of a culture,music and fashion of a given slice of the population. For example,those who are into rap culture...these cars represent what a musician sees when looking at rap. Like a real car guy looking at these things.

i have to disagree with your comment i like rap and i dont like that car.. what are you talking about? you sound like a racist dude... slice of the population? w.e i'll leave it at that..

i have to disagree with your comment i like rap and i dont like that car.. what are you talking about? you sound like a racist dude... slice of the population? w.e i'll leave it at that..

No,I was thinking young punks but didn't want to paint all young punks with a wide brush so I said slice of a given population. Theres alot of young punks who like the standard type muscle cars. I'm sure there's guys who love those ridiculous cars but hate rap...uh...wait...I doubt it.:D