89 Mustang coupe drag car for sale or trade

seeyabye

89 ford Mustang coupe drag car for sale or trade. I got this car in trade a few months ago and had planned on taking it to the track and playing with it, but life has gotten in the way. I've come to the realization that if I haven't used it by now, I will never use it. This car is very well built. The previous owner did a lot of the work himself and he was very meticulous. The body is in good shape and the paint looks good. This car is not and will never be street legal again. No title, racecar only. I'm going to list some of the things I know it has, there is a lot more that I'm sure I'll leave out or don't even know about. what I do know: 514 ci big block Ford, JE flat top 11:1 pistons, Eagle H beam rods, Steel crank, 740 lift solid roller cam, Comp Cams solid roller link bar lifters, Holley 850 carb, Dove C iron ported and polished heads, Edelbrock direct port nitrous injection, Powerglide with pro brake, backhalved ladderbar wishbone suspension, nodular 9 inch with spool, 4.56 gears, 31 spline Strange axles, Strange double adjustable rears, full QA1 front suspension, blah blah blah. There is so much more that I am leaving out and alot of it that can be seen in the pictures. The car is best seen in person as the pics do it no justice. The amount of parts on this car and the attention to detail is unreal. The motor has very little time on it and has only made a handful of passes. The previous owner said the car has been 6.0's on motor and 5.40's on the spray. I have never run the car so I can't verify that. I know the seat of the pants dyno when I drove it up the road registered "Holy Sh!t!!". I did see some videos on the previous owners phone of the car running at Piedmont and saw some timeslips that verified his claims. The only thing I have done with it in the past year is crank it up and let it run for a few minutes and took it down the road a couple times much to my neighbor's dismay. It is a very nice car with a ton of money and work invested in it. Come take a look at it in person and see all the things I forgot to put in my ad. Asking $15k or best reasonable offer, may consider interesting trades. It would cost twice that to duplicate this car. Come take a look in person or if you have any questions, I'll do what I can to answer them. Best to text as I can't always answer the phone. I have lots of pictures that I can send of it, not sure if I will be able to post them here . 919-697-7262
droid turbo 1230.jpg

droid turbo 1231.jpg

droid turbo 1234.jpg

droid turbo 1232.jpg

droid turbo 1233.jpg

droid turbo 1236.jpg

droid turbo 1237.jpg
droid turbo 1235.jpg

Attachments

• droid turbo 1238.jpg
    droid turbo 1238.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 74