Funny run in with the 1time

GNguy

U aint that big
So I fix the fans on my car, im driving around testing it out one night last week and so far so good, so I thought. Im driving minding my own business and I look in my rear view and there are 2 cops following me. I thought, ok thats fine and I continue on driving. Mind you, that im driving through a less than stellar part of town. One of the cops speed up and gets next to me. I dont look over but I get that feeling that some one is staring at me. I look over and I swear its the two cops from "colors" and they are STARING, scratch that GLARING at me. Interesting, I thought, we pull up to a light and the convo goes like this:

Pesky Porker: Nice car man.
Me: thanks officer, that tickles my heart.
PP: You on probation, son? You look familiar, and I know this car (car was not around for 2 years, ive been away at school 100 miles away for years.)
Me: No, thats funny, Ive been away at college for 2 or 3 years. Car was down as well, needed some work.
PP: You sure? You look familiar. What was wrong with the car, what shop was it at?
Me: Yea I think you have me confused with someone else. It needed a new ignition system. blah blah blah

At this point he is still interrogating me and im thinking this is the longest red light I have ever encountered. Finally I cut him off as nice as I can and say,
Me: "officer, lets just get this over with, pull me over and run everything you need to run, the car is clean and so am I, do what you will"
Pesky Porker: "OH NO NO NO man, we are just talking here, car to car, thats it" (thats funny because i feel like im in cop's HQ under the bright light) "Anyways, have a good night, nice car"
and he just sped off into the night. Moral of the story: dont get caught at the longest red light possible next to a cop, atleast thats what I got out of it.

Thats not all, then the next day, im pulling out of a gas station at a four way light. Directly across from me is a cop, again he is staring at me. "great" I thought, "here we go again". Anyways, he goes through his red light and pulls into the gas station and gets directly behind me. He follows me for about 5 miles. I wasnt worried about much except when the car kicks into 2nd because it kicks the tires out. He then speeds up, tailgates the hell out of me and then just turns. Hopefully never to be seen again.
Gotta love LA cops.

They're were just "fishing", doing the "interview", looking for an easy mark.

Street hoodlums use the same technique, looking for someone to pounce on.

yea i hate when cops ask me are you on probation do you have any warants i think to myself fock you tell me.

yea, sometimes they are cool sometimes they do this. I had a cop pull me over ran everything and then told me, "I have a big block 69 el camino that will run this thing down" I laughed and said meet me at the track. He started asking me what i have done to the car, I said, "enough to bury your elco" he laughed and said have a good day.

sometimes i swear

my bro in law comes over with this girl and before they pull in a cop does a U turn after pulls them over infront of my house. this is after he went up and down the street it was parked on ( i live in a corner house and my driveway goes all the way back with a steel fence and brick colums along side my car parked in my driveway and you can see my car easily along the side of the house) and i'm inside. he runs my bro in law and then tells him that's a nice car who's car is it and knows what it is. bro tells him and goes about his business. anyway i was just laughing because it doesnt matter that car gets cops to break their neck or point when i driving it and it seems like they're looking for a reason to mess with me. thing that makes me laugh is the car was parked and still getting harrassed.