Funny bum sign

So I auctually gave a bum money this past weekend. Usually i restrain my self but this guys sign was the greatest. I was on my way back from galveston tx and we get stoped at a light. I then notice a guy with a sign that says "why lie I want beer". But thats not the best part, he sees me and my friend laughing at the sign and then turns it over and on the other side it says " and a hooker to". After that I just had to feel for the guy so I gave a couple dollars. anyways i just thought that was an origional sign.

Just got back from Montreal a few days ago, me and the guys had a few beers left and didnt want to bring them back through customs so we gave em to a bum we found and told him what dumpster we put all our empties in the whole week (10 cent deposit on each bottle up there). He was so very happy.

I try to do my part to help out people in need. :D

Originally posted by Inneedofabuick
"why lie I want beer"
I've seen a guy locally here in the Fort Worth area with a sign that said that several years ago!! Guess he might have made his way down to your area :D

i seen a guy not to long ago right outside of Fort Worth with a sign that said "Need money for beer" he told me his father told him that "no matter what you wind up doing with your life, you should never lie" I thought it was cool that he was atleast being honest so i gave him a couple bucks in change.

Joshua