Full Throttle V6 southeren Clash

Heck, I may even have my car done by then. Only been building this Stage II/Stage II for 2 years now. Hope to see yall there.

Heck, I may even have my car done by then. Only been building this Stage II/Stage II for 2 years now. Hope to see yall there.
lol i like your sig....... now where did i put that bolt 6 months ago when i took the motor out lol

hope to see you there :biggrin:

I called the track (Lonestar Motorsports Park), talked to John Hennessey, he did not have any information on this event. The Fast Ford Event is the only thing listed on their website. I need to know for sure this event is going to happen before I post it on the Houston Buick website.

I called the track (Lonestar Motorsports Park), talked to John Hennessey, he did not have any information on this event. The Fast Ford Event is the only thing listed on their website. I need to know for sure this event is going to happen before I post it on the Houston Buick website.
you have to talk to pat........... i even called and confirmed it with him after i didn't see ours listed

Well if it's going down and happening for real I will be there... should be low 12s by then...:D Did I metnion I hate that track though... HRP is SO much nicer and you can actually tell where the track ends:rolleyes: Hopefully the track prep will be good because I said I would never go back there after test-n-tune one night when the track was so bad that there was 1 wreck, and 3 NEAR misses... also I could only manage a 14 flat... But I will be there if it happens!!

okay i have heard the trans brake guy are iffy of coming. i don't want to leave anyone out

if you can get a few cars (like 5) i'll add in an open electroincs bracket for you guys.... this would mean that anyone can race that class however they would be up against trans brakes. (we can put a time cut off on it as well if you want)(this way if you do only have 5 cars then you guys will have someone to race.) i'll race yah but i want 2 cars :stir: :innocent: :innocent:

lol

let me know guys i need to know soon !!!! tell me what you guys would want and we can make something happen for you

I know of 4-5 Turbo Regals coming from DFW including mine. Footbrake is ok with me.

TTT UPdates below :D :D :D :D

[FONT=&quot]FULL THROTTLE V6 SOUTHERN CLASH[/FONT]

Houston, TX
Feb 16th-19th 2007
Race Day 17th
Gates open at 12pm (noon)

The Track
LONESTAR MOTORSPORTS PARK
120 Old Columbus Road South
Sealy, TX 77474

Full Throttle V6 Southern Clash

Heads up Clash’s :
N/A RWD
Power Adder RWD
N/A FWD
Power Adder FWD

All: Anything goes: no minimum weights, no tire size limits, any power adder you want. Only rule's are that everyone leave off a foot brake, no trans brakes allowed, and no bitching.

Bracket Bash's:
Street Tire (regular street radials, nothing racing related even if it is DOT stamped)
Drag Tire 14.00 or slower (open tire)
Drag Tire 13.99 or quicker (open tire)
Open Electronics (open tire) (for trans-brake cars, all may enter please see limits on the entry form)

Fee's:
To track: (cash only, track officals will collect upon your entry)
$25 per driver to race and $10 per person to spectate.

To FTV6:

Competition fees: $25 per competing driver.
$10 each spectator (if you have more then two people the 3rd one is only $5)

Prize's:
Small trophy or plague plus payout for the winners of the class's.

50/50:
This is voluntary. Winner take's 50% and the rest is put into the pay out pot.

Group Dinner:
Friday night before the race's! Great time to meet and greet. Time and Place TBA. Will be in the area of the hotel.

Subject to change at any time.

HOTEL INFO:
Best Western Inn of Sealy

2107 Highway 36 S, Sealy, TX, 77474-4112,
Phone: 979-885-3707

Please call and make your reservation BEFORE 01FEB2007
after that i have to cancel the rooms or they go on my card !!!!!!
Tell them you are with Southern Clash
$67.49 Per night plus tax.
All rooms are 2 double bed rooms

Only about 7 miles from track.

Clash Info

TTT UPdates below :D :D :D :D

Houston, TX
Feb 16th-19th 2007
Race Day 17th

The Track
Sealy, TX 77474

Heads up Clash’s :
N/A RWD
Power Adder RWD
N/A FWD
Power Adder FWD

All: Anything goes: no minimum weights, no tire size limits, any power adder you want. Only rule's are that everyone leave off a foot brake, no trans brakes allowed, and no bitching.

Bracket Bash's:
Street Tire (regular street radials, nothing racing related even if it is DOT stamped)
Open Electronics (open tire) (for trans-brake cars, all may enter please see limits on the entry form)

Fee's:

To FTV6:

$10 each spectator (if you have more then two people the 3rd one is only $5)

Prize's:

50/50:

Group Dinner:
Friday night before the race's! Great time to meet and greet. Time and Place TBA. Will be in the area of the hotel.

HOTEL INFO:

Clash Info

So 20$ to watch 50$ to race??? Im still set up to go, but I have a club meet the weekend before and I plan on going for broke and running a high 11 low 12 so I can get a top 10 spot in our club. If my transmission is still alive then I will come out.

So 20$ to watch 50$ to race??? Im still set up to go, but I have a club meet the weekend before and I plan on going for broke and running a high 11 low 12 so I can get a top 10 spot in our club. If my transmission is still alive then I will come out.

In what club would a high 11 get a top 10 spot?

In what club would a high 11 get a top 10 spot?

Xplicit performance. All street cars, no trailers. If you want to run slicks you can either drive there with them or put them on at the track, but it is strictly streetable cars. The #1 slot so far is a mid 10 from a fox body.

Houston, TX
Feb 16th-19th 2007
Race Day 17th

The Track
Sealy, TX 77474

Heads up Clash’s :
N/A RWD
Power Adder RWD
N/A FWD
Power Adder FWD

Bracket Bash's:

Fee's:

To FTV6:

Prize's:

50/50:

Group Dinner:

HOTEL INFO:

Clash Info

9 DAYS !!!!!

price changes: pay only track to TNT and watch.

still $25 to compete for cash prizes

Had a good crowd of Turbo Buicks show up, several LSPBC members made the trip from Dallas. E.J. Howe, HBC member from Conroe (tan '87 Type T) won the heads-up, rwd, 1 power adder class, defeating David Newton. E.J. lost to Carl Brimer (aka Super CPA) in the bracket class. I did not run my car, hopefully it will be ready for the Texas Buick Nationals in Waco. Dan is going to post some pictures on our website tomorrow.