Full Throttle-Mike

agteacher

Life is GREAT!!
One of the BEST companies/people I have dealt with in a long time.

For those of you that don't know about me are my shop class, here is the 411. We are an agriculture high school shop class, usually we work on farm equipment - any and all types- whatevery any of our farmers use on their land. We also raise farm animals, maintain our vineyard, and do a little farming.
Well...the students and I got burn-out with all the things we had going on, so I bought a 87 GN. We started reading and reading, and finally we (I put-up all the money) got ready to buy some parts. The students likeed the name FULL THROTTLE--I told them to read-up on the company to find if anybody had any negitive comments------NONE found, so I called with a list.
Now, I am not too knowledgeable about the GN. The lady that takes orders was "gentle" with me and my questions about the parts. Well finally I ask a question that was "really off the wall" about a part, she connected me with the "tech person".....hello this is Mike. The rest is history, to make a long story short. If and when we need more parts, Full Throttle and staff will be getting a call from "the ag. shop class".
Mike, Thanks for all your help and the GREAT products, By the way, the class is still working on the test question you sent.

Thanks, I love what your doing and was honored to help out. If they need a clue drop me an email
Mike

+1 from here.

I bought the MAFTPro from Mike and had problems getting it running. He helped me out until we got it going without acting like he was above me. I will be buying more stuff from them soon. :cool:

Whut said:
+1 from here.

I bought the MAFTPro from Mike and had problems getting it running. He helped me out until we got it going without acting like he was above me. I will be buying more stuff from them soon. :cool:

Amen .... Mike is great....

Great people, great products. In my opinion the most advanced company in the turbo buick industry with A-1 technical support. They have me for a lifetime customer.