Full Throttle Attendance at the GS Nats

Mike Licht

I was here first
Due to many unforeseen circumstances over the past 30 days especially the passing of Marianne’s father in the past 2 weeks; we will not be attending the GS Nationals this year in Bowling Green Kentucky. As many of you know, we also experienced a small fire in our building here in early June. At the time I am posting this, we are just now receiving our tools, welders, and heavy fabrication equipment back into the building which was long overdue and the shop is being rebuilt as we speak.
We planned to unveil our TSM car at Bowling Green and race in the class throughout the weekend. We will continue as the title sponsor of the TSM race series for this event, and provide the cash payouts as promised. We look forward to seeing all of you next season at every major Buick race event. Please look forward and plan to attend our open house in the spring where you can see the “new” Full Throttle Facility and the upgrades we have made to serve you better.
Mike, Marianne and Steve

Dang, I was looking forward to seeing the Full Throttle crew at BG, but I completely understand you not being able to make it. I wish the circumstances were better. Even though you won't be attending or racing you are still 'Going fast with class' by still being the title sponsor of TSM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trust me we are disappointed been a tough summer here and we had a few surprises planned. I guess they will have to wait a bit. We were looking forward to seeing everyone and running the car