Full 87 GN turbo 3.8 swap (0 miles)

Just a Six

I'm selling the complete engine swap out of my 1987 Grand National. The engine is at the machine shop as we speak. It will have 0 miles on a completely stock rebuild. New pistons, piston rings, main bearings, rod bearings, and all. The stock unported heads will be completely reworked as well. This swap will come with everything you need to do the engine swap. Engine, fuel injection with stock and 42# injectors, brand new LT1 alternator, new water pump, new crank sensor, new knock sensor, possibly a new cam sensor, engine wiring harness, computer, stock turbo, headers, down pipe, polished intake tube, k&n filter, new series II ignition coils and control module with adapter plate, new spark plugs, new spark plug wires, factory intercooler, all piping, etc. The list can go on and on. I will take a reasonable offer. If you're interested, shoot me a price. Worst thing I can do is say no.

I'm also selling the factory 200R4 and the factory 8.5" 10-bolt rear differential.

The rear differential has probably 100 miles on the new rebuild. The entire rear brake system has around 100 miles on it as well and will go with the rear differential.

Any reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks everyone.

My number is 901-485-8066. Shoot me a text or email me at
Turbo01stang@yahoo.com

You need to put up what you consider to be a good ball park price.

Most people won't know where to start.

engine

I'm think $4500 obo for the entire swap with 0 miles. I'll trade for any high hp capable parts as well. (9" rear ends with disc brakes, big mm twin turbos, anything that is capable of handling high horsepower)

engine

Let me know what you have. I was planning on going TT Big Block but, if the parts are good enough, I might consider it.