fuel to run with my chips

crazygn

10's here i come
I am running a Joe L93 chip on the street now with 93 oct fuel can i run higher like 94 or mix some 110 cam2 in with it. I also have a 110 Joe L chip will i get a lot more from the 110 chip and cam 2 then the 93 chip and pump gas or will i drop like a tenth of a sec more then the 93 chip.Is the 110 chip worth it.

93 Octane chip will have about 20 degrees timing and fueling/boost setup for about 17 psi

110 Octane chip will have about 26 degrees timing and fueling/boost setup for 20+ psi

I would say a good .5/5mph to 1 sec/10 mph gain between the 2 chips.

93 octane chip is setup and designed to work with pump gas and moderate boost levels. 110 octane chip is setup and designed for race fuel and high boost levels.

Yes, you can use the 93 octane chip with higher octane gas but like I said it's fueling/boost is setup for around 17 psi so no real point in doing that.

When using 110 octane race gas use the 110 race chip to take advantage of the high octane. DO NOT use the 110 race chip with pump gas. It will detonate BIG TIME with chance of engine damage.

Don't attempt to run high boost with the street chip. Most likely lean out big time.

Each chip has it's purpose and use each one accordingly.

Thanks for all the info and help buddy, when i get my scan tool i'll try that 110 chip and see what it does.