Fuel System upgrades

84TXGN

I just recently built a new motor and am looking into a fuel system. I'd like to keep things as simple as possible and retain the stock tank as this is a street car. I have a girdled 109 block, champion irons, roller cam/rockers, 67mm turbo and front mount. I think I should be solidly in the tens when i get the rest of the driveline up to par. What sort of fuel system do I need to support that? Can I retain the stock fuel lines and intake pump? I'd like to avoid a double pumper as well. Is there a single in-tank pump that would flow enough for my application?

60lbs injectors, walbro 340 with caspers hot wire kit, and a adjustable fuel pressure regulator, stock fuel lines are just fine and if you dont have a alky kit i highly suggest one, with this combo you should be able to handle solid 10sec runs

I already have Razors alky kit with dual nozzls, 60 lbs injectors, adjustable regulator, and hotwire kit. The only things I'm unsure of is the pump and lines.

I already have Razors alky kit with dual nozzls, 60 lbs injectors, adjustable regulator, and hotwire kit. The only things I'm unsure of is the pump and lines.

go with the walbro 340 from fullthrottlespeed and leave the stock fuel lines as is

se turbo sells a double pumper like the old RED's DP. took 3 weeks to make tho....:mad: but could not find it new elsewhere

I just recently built a new motor and am looking into a fuel system. I'd like to keep things as simple as possible and retain the stock tank as this is a street car. I have a girdled 109 block, champion irons, roller cam/rockers, 67mm turbo and front mount. I think I should be solidly in the tens when i get the rest of the driveline up to par. What sort of fuel system do I need to support that? Can I retain the stock fuel lines and intake pump? I'd like to avoid a double pumper as well. Is there a single in-tank pump that would flow enough for my application?
With the alky supplying a good % of the total fuel you should be able to do it with one good in tank pump. I would not personally put a POS Walbro in my tank. They had some serious QC issues. Plenty of other choices out there.

With the alky supplying a good % of the total fuel you should be able to do it with one good in tank pump. I would not personally put a POS Walbro in my tank. They had some serious QC issues. Plenty of other choices out there.

What are my other options? I'd like to buy one good reliable pump. I know of the Denso and Bosch 040 and 044. I also just recently read about SX Performance pumps and saw that they can be mounted in the tank.

The Bosch 413 has more flow than the 040 and 044. It can also be mounted in-tank. The in-tank Apexi pump for the Skyline (BNR-32) has almost as much flow as the 413 but will outperform the 340 and denso. It is expen$ive though.